- Full KitsInfiniti G35
- (74)Bumpers & ValancesInfiniti G35
- (127)Custom HoodsInfiniti G35
- (8)Bumper LipsInfiniti G35
- CanardsInfiniti G35
- Custom FendersInfiniti G35
- (62)Side SkirtsInfiniti G35
- (16)Trunk LidsInfiniti G35
- Custom DoorsInfiniti G35
- Body Side MoldingsInfiniti G35
- ScoopsInfiniti G35
- Eye LidsInfiniti G35
- (64)SpoilersInfiniti G35
- (12)Vertical DoorsInfiniti G35
- (205)HeadlightsInfiniti G35
- (4,506)Custom WheelsInfiniti G35
- (6)Light CoversInfiniti G35
The G35 gives you a comfortable ride and performance to make every driving experience enjoyable so it’s a vehicle that demands respect. Part of that respect means making sure that it looks as good as it possibly can so our visual upgrades are the perfect option. Because we have a wide range you can get exactly the right look to make your vehicle an extension of your own personality and we have something to suit every budget so you won’t have to spend a fortune to get what you want.
One of the most important areas of your vehicle when it comes to the visual aspect is the exterior and Infiniti G35 body kits are a great upgrade for this area. Our wide range of parts gives you the opportunity to give your vehicle subtle but stunning improvements or completely change it so that it looks like a different vehicle from the one that was built. We have the brands that give you quality products so that you know you’re getting the right products and we have great prices so that you get value for your money.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- Extreme Dimensions® Body KitBody Kit by Extreme Dimensions®. Modify and enhance the looks of your vehicle, improving its performance at the same time! This body kit will bring back the excitement to your car and make it truly unique. The head-turning...Stylish and aerodynamicFlexible and durable$136.00 - $697.00
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.Ultimate in design and aerodynamicsVirtually unbreakable$90.00 - $2,964.60
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $863.10
- Spec-D® Bumper LipBumper Lip by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or truck...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$40.94 - $267.00
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$153.00 - $2,210.00
- Street Scene® FasciaFascia by Street Scene®. Made from flexible urethane. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. Do not forget to purchase a Speed Grille for the complete look.$229.64 - $541.77
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Extreme Dimensions® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Extreme Dimensions®. Modify and enhance the looks of your vehicle, improving its performance at the same time! These side skirts will bring back the excitement to your car and make it truly unique. The head-turning...Stylish and aerodynamicFlexible and durable$199.00 - $719.00
- VIS Racing® FendersFenders by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$234.90 - $2,558.06
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Side SkirtsCarbon Fiber Side Skirts by Seibon®, 1 Pair. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with these carbon fiber side skirts. Side skirts minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the...$612.00 - $1,462.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Thule® Sonic Cargo Box$569.95 - $729.95
Infiniti G35 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2003 Infiniti G35