Hyundai XG Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Hyundai's XG is a midsize luxury sedan best known as the Grandeur in other markets. Being a predecessor for the Azera. The Hyundai XG premiered in 1998, and was constructed on the same platform as the Kia Amanti, . The XG was assembled from 1998 to 2005, when the Azera would eventually take its place in the lineup. For its debut, the XG was outfitted with a 2.0L Delta V6 directed through an H-Matic five-speed automatic transmission. As for the dimensions, the Hyundai XG measured in with a wheelbase of 108.3 inches, a width of 71.9 inches, a height of 55.9 inches, and an overall length of 191.5 inches (the length would be increased in 2002 to 191.9 inches).
Come the year 2000, Hyundai introduced the XG300, which was equipped with a 3.0L Sigma V6 engine, which produced up to 193 horsepower and went from 0-60 miles-per-hour in 8.5 seconds. The vehicle's top speed was rated at 140 miles-per-hour. A 2.5L version of the XG was available in several other markets. Stateside, the XG300 was poised to compete with traditional luxury entrants from Western Europe, such as the BMW 5-series, Mercedes E-class, and the Audi A6. In 2002, Hyundai rolled out the XG350, which represented the 3.5L Sigma V6 found under the hood. The 3.5L engine churned out 200 horsepower along with 216 pounds-per-foot of torque. It was also equipped with new luxury XG accessories, such as a wood/leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated seats, an Infinity premium audio system with six speakers, and a moon roof, all included into the list of standard Hyundai XG parts.
A slight redesign came in 2004 and a short time later, Hyundai inserted the Azera in its place on the roster. During its time on the road, the XG received a substantial amount of attention from around the industry. In 2001, the model was nominated to Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best List. The AAA Auto Guide complimented the XG for its "powertrain performance and seat comfort" (2003), while Edmunds.com reported that the XH showcased "classy interior materials and a long list of standard features, a low price, and an excellent warranty" (2005). Even though the model is no longer assembled, the XG can be credited with helping Hyundai establish itself as more than a producer of economy cars and instead, an automaker capable of producing high-quality luxury vehicles, featuring top-quality parts, that are affordable for a wide range of drivers.
One of Hyundai's most prominent models, the XG offers an electric mix of elegance and performance stuffed into one dynamic package. The perfect sedan for those road-weary cruisers, the XG long ago established itself a lively answer to some of the more recognized models in its class. Still a striking, handsome set of wheels, the XG keeps on making new friends.
CARiD.com knows it takes premium quality to make it happen, which is why our entire selection of Hyundai XG Accessories and Parts is of the highest standard. The most reputable manufacturers in the industry are right here with the styles you want at the lowest prices on the web. The Hyundai XG accessories and parts we offer are all guaranteed to present a precise OEM fitment along with durability that goes the distance. Fashion. Protection. Comfort. When it's time for you to find Hyundai XG accessories, don't depend on anyone else.
Whatever you expect from your Hyundai XG, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Hyundai XG and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by