The Hyundai XG always needs to be kept in the greatest condition. But…how can you do that without the automotive parts and accessories that are offered for your XG. Coming to CARiD.com, you will not make a mistake, because here we suggest our customers a wide selection of the XG accessories which can make your car function to the best of its capacities. If you browse our website, you will be able to find everything you want and even more, including billet grilles, chrome trim, car covers, body kits, spoilers, custom hoods, and other products which can be required by the XG.
Specialists at CARiD.com advise you to look at our great variety of the Hyundai XG Bumpers produced by the best players in the business, among which Replace can be seen. To prevent your car’s fenders, exhaust systems, hoods, and trunk lids from the damaging effects of collision, you surely need such a useful accessory. Moreover, these products can be made in different designs and materials, so you are able to choose the one that you like most of all. In addition, your XG will be separated from the rest of cars thanks to your car’s bumper. If you would like to get additional information, you can contact CARiD.com.
- Replace® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$8.38 - $860.24
- K-Metal® Rear Bumper AbsorberRear Bumper Absorber by K-Metal®. The bumper absorber is located behind the decorative plastic bumper cover. As its name implies, the bumper absorber takes up the impact energy in a collision, to protect valuable body and...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$16.00 - $147.64
- K-Metal® Rear Center Bumper Absorber (5791582)Hyundai XG 2004, Rear Center Bumper Absorber by K-Metal®. The bumper absorber is located behind the decorative plastic bumper cover. As its name implies, the bumper absorber takes up the impact energy in a collision, to protect...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$27.45
- Replace® Front Bumper Cover (HY1000149R)Hyundai XG 2004, Front Bumper Cover by Replace®. Replace bumper covers will come in handy if you need to replace your scratched, dinged, or collision damaged cover to restore your prized possession's aesthetic value. Made to look,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$246.59
Guides & Articles
- BumpersWhat is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary defines a valance as a piece of material that hangs loosely from a bed, table, or shelf to conceal what's underneath for decorative purposes. So how does it relate to an automobile?November 08, 2016
- BumpersHow To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you've decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it's installed. Of course, the areas of major damage will be gone and will no longer be a value-deflating eyesore. You'll also have a new piece that's free of the chips, dings, and even cracks you've been putting up with.August 11, 2016
- BumpersChrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers Were MetalThroughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any classic car show, and you're bound to hear at least one conversation covering the subject of how chrome bumpers are closely tied to "the good old days", with any given style representing the beginning or end of any individual's golden era of choice. In this article, we'll take a brief look at the history of chrome bumpers, how government regulations affected designs, and why chrome bumpers ultimately faded away. We'll also touch on replacement chrome bumpers we offer in the Front Bumpers and Rear Bumpers sections of our website.May 20, 2016
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.October 06, 2014
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Power Window Motor$52.02 - $92.29
Hyundai XG Bumpers Reviews
1997 Jeep Cherokee