Hummer H1 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Chrome Trim
- Bed Accessories
- Trailer Hitches
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- License Plates & Frames
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Custom Grilles
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Established as a symbol for the American military might and recognized for its hulking, "go anywhere, do anything" reputation, the Hummer H1 owns a story unique from its counterparts. The H1 got its start as the Humvee, a military utility vehicle or more concisely, the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle. One of the key characteristics of the Humvee was its spacious 16" of ground clearance, which was implemented into the design so that the vehicle could navigate all types of hilly and angular terrain. Thanks to its popularity during the Gulf War and its penchant for taking center stage as the car of choice for celebrities and athletes, the AM general-produced Humvee was purchased by GM for civilian distribution beginning in 1992. The first edition of the Hummer saw a 6.2L diesel engine debut with the vehicle. However, in 1995 a 5.7L V8 entered the lineup.
Within a few years of the Hummer H1 making its way onto dealer lots, the model began to gain mainstream attention. Previously, it had been viewed more or less as an upscale vehicle. But little by little, the general car-buying public began to show interest and soon, a legion of drivers fell in love with the monstrous, aggressive build and image the H1 provided. In 1996, the Hummer H1 parts were given an update, as a new 6.5L diesel V8 replaced the initial 6.2L configuration. A turbocharged 6.5L engine was offered, as well, showing off up to 195 horsepower along with 430 pounds-per-foot of torque. 1999 saw GM institute another round of changes, albeit most minor. Safety features now included traction control and antilock brakes.
By 2000, Hummer unveiled a slantback version of the H1, which gave off a modernized approach to its staunch, linebacker stance. An optional CD changer was also made available. A year later, GM redesigned the interior accessories of the Hummer H1, giving the dash console a new look, revising the instrument cluster, and installing rear armrests. The outside of the H1 received new optional 17" alloy wheels. 2002 welcomed in the arrival of the 10th Anniversary Package, which displayed an updated steering wheel and an increase in space inside the cabin. There were not many other major revisions made to the Hummer H1 parts throughout the rest of its time in production, as GM discontinued the vehicle following the 2005 model year. It was replaced on the roster by the Hummer H1 Alpha, although the Alpha did not match the success of its predecessor.
To call the H1 a legend would almost be an understatement. The Hummer H1 is a groundbreaking machine takes the stylish elements of a luxury SUV and combines them with the rugged, road-warrior persona of a military vehicle. It doesn't matter what age or background someone is either, as the H1 has found a home in the driveways and garages of drivers everywhere. It's burly, responsive, and powerful. It is also one of the most stylish cars to ever hit the scene. Everyone respects the H1.
Fashion. Protection. Comfort. Our inventory of Hummer H1 Accessories and Parts covers all the bases. We handpick the highest quality Hummer H1 accessories and parts from the world's most experienced manufacturers so we can showcase them all right here at the lowest prices around. Grilles, floor mats, dash kits, chrome trim, and more - whatever you need, we've got it. Some SUVs have a habit of separating themselves further from the pack. When that's your goal, our inventory of Hummer H1 accessories is here to help you reach it.
Whatever you expect from your Hummer H1, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Hummer H1 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $67.87 - $71.23
- $42.00 - $102.90
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...