Honda CR-Z Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- $58.22 - $138.46
- $51.64 - $98.21
- $55.68 - $78.46
- $48.81 - $106.32
- $82.99 - $189.99
- $204.30 - $375.42
- $108.12 - $511.69
- $34.68 - $137.55
About Honda CR-Z Tires
There is no denying that the Honda CR-Z has the most urbane look that makes heads turn. Hop into your CR-Z and drive through the neighborhood and attest to this. It is a beautiful car; that needn’t be emphasized. Being a car that has a sleek sporty look and which also handles in an exceptionally grand way, you are bound to want the best out of it. The surest way to reap the most benefits from your car is by outfitting it with the all charming Honda CR-Z tires. Well, every other driver has different driving needs and it is for this reason that CARiD online has featured as many brands and types of tires as possible. You will find more than 60 types tires from different manufacturers to choose from at the store. This ensures that you get the best summer tires, the best all weather tires and every other kind of tires. Among the features that you stand to enjoy from the many featured brands at the shop include high quality, long life and value for money.
Visit CARiD online and sample the many Honda CR-Z tires that are featured. You will also get a chance to get some tips from the very professional and qualified personnel. For all manner of roads that you will driving on, the professionals at carid.com will help you get the tires for that. One of the important tips that you are supposed to know is that, the winter tires have soft rubber and many sipes so that the grip can be firmer. For summer tires, tough rubber is used but the voids on the tread are not as many as in winter tires. This is because there is no much grip needed compared to colder weather tires. The hard rubber in the summer tires enables them to cope with the very hot road surfaces, thus lengthening their lifespan.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...