- HANKOOK® DYNAPRO HP2 RA33DYNAPRO HP2 RA33 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. A high-performance tire for premium SUVs. The Dynapro HP2 RA33 meets all the conditions required for premium European SUVs including excellent wet...Size: 235/60R18Load/Speed Rating: 107/V$163.59 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs$654.36 / set of 4
- HANKOOK® DYNAPRO HP2 RA33DYNAPRO HP2 RA33 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. A high-performance tire for premium SUVs. The Dynapro HP2 RA33 meets all the conditions required for premium European SUVs including excellent wet...Size: 235/60R18Load/Speed Rating: 103/H$172.46 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$689.84 / set of 4
- HANKOOK® RW11RW11 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Appropriate for all on and off-road surfaces. The i’Pike RW11 has strong braking power and excellent snow and ice traction. Optimized stud pins allow for more...Size: 235/60R18Load/Speed Rating: 107/T$163.66 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$654.64 / set of 4
- HANKOOK® VENTUS S1 EVO2 SUV K117AVENTUS S1 EVO2 SUV K117A Tires by Hankook®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Ventus S1 evo2 K117 is a premium performance tire that provides precise, controlled cornering at high-speeds and environmentally...Size: 235/60R18Load/Speed Rating: 103/W$212.66 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$850.64 / set of 4
- HANKOOK® W320 WINTERW320 WINTER Tires by Hankook®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Optimised asymmetric pattern design for driving in all winter conditions. Optimised pattern design helps effectively bite in to the snow and improve the...Size: 235/60R18Load/Speed Rating: 107/H$192.45 each●OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice$769.80 / set of 4
Established in 1941 in South Korea, Hankook sell in over 180 countries nowadays. Hankook’s emphasis is on value pricing while offering state-of-the-art tire technology in rubber compounds, tread design, and construction. Proven performance of Hankook tires has led to them being installed as original equipment on Mini, Chevrolet, BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Dodge, Hyundai and Kia models. Ask anyone who takes their car to the track about the Hankook brand – they’ll say it’s an excellent tire.
Hankook invests a high percentage of their profits in R&D and has established engineering centers in the United States, Germany, Japan, China, and Korea to focus on specific driving conditions and customer needs for each market. Major auto makers such as Ford and Volkswagen have been so impressed with Hankook’s consistent levels of technology and quality control, they awarded the tire manufacturer with “Best Supplier” titles.
We offer a wide variety of Hankook tires specially designed for ultra-high performance, all-weather ride comfort and sport, or all-terrain grip such as Hankook Dynapro, Ventus, Optimo, and more. No matter what your driving style, climate, and vehicle type is, you’ll find Hankook has the tires you need that will live up to your expectations at a price you can afford.
CARiD’s web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Hankook tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 24 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.