Vehicles have evolved from being just a 'tool' for transportation to an advanced and capable machine that can tackle a wide variety of tasks. Jampacked with premium technologies and controlled with the computer, they ensure a superior driving experience. However, most of the factory vehicle computers are calibrated very conservatively and intended to meet the needs of an 'average' driver. For those who insist on the latest trends in technology with every passing season and want to get the most out of their vehicle, manufacturers offer more and more sophisticated performance chips and programmers that will turn any daily driver into a performance beast.
We gathered an exhaustive selection of the finest performance chips and programmers to help you unleash the true potential of your GMC Sierra Denali. Get these top-notch products to fine tune your engine for a huge jump in horsepower and torque. GMC Sierra Denali performance chips and programmers contain performance 'tunes' developed and thoroughly tested with the dynamometer to provide you with exceptional function and quality you deserve. You can not only boost your engine's efficiency using performance chips and programmers, but also monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, etc.
- DiabloSport® Trinity ProgrammerTrinity Programmer by DiabloSport®. This hi-res color screen programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. The screen displays a wealth of vehicle gauge info, and lets...Windshield suction cup mounting bracket includedFeatures performance enhancing levels custom tuned for Economy, Performance, Towing, and Extreme Performance for modified vehicles$20.39 - $599.95
- Superchips® Flashpaq F5 Series Performance TunerFlashpaq F5 Series Performance Tuner by Superchips®. Introducing the all-new Flashpaq F5 performance tuner from Superchips. With it’s new, easy-to-use graphic interface, high-resolution color screen, scan features, and tuning...Extremely compact hand-held size adds maximum convenienceConnects to any OBD II vehicle diagnostic system to increase horsepower and torque for maximum track, towing, or off-road performance$369.95
- Livernois Motorsports® MyCalibrator TunerMyCalibrator Tuner by Livernois Motorsports®. The new MyCalibrator device by AIW is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2016 LSA Equipped CTS-V.Designed for enhanced engine performanceOffers excellent fuel economy$670.99 - $792.99
- SCT Performance® X4 Series Power Flash ProgrammerThe SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer provides your PowerStroke with pre-loaded, dyno-proven power! From the factory, your vehicles computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance...Increase horsepower, torque, increased throttle response, firmer shifts and even increased fuel mileageBuilt-in WIFI connectivity attaches to your local wireless network for easy device updates$399.00
- Auto Meter® User Configurable LCD Dash Display (6021)Universal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. The Auto Meter Competition LCD Display (8-1/2"w x 5-1/4"h x 1-3/8"d) is the next evolution of driver communication and data acquisition.7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$3,499.95
- Edge® Evolution CS2 / CTS2 ProgrammerEvolution CS2 Programmer by Edge®. Providing the ultimate level of vehicle instrumentation along with 4 levels of performance enhancement, the compact CS and wide-screen CTS programmers plug in to any OBD II compatible vehicle...Offers performance-enhancing software revisions designed specifically for fuel economy, towing, semi-aggressive performance, and aggressive performanceCS features compact size, manual control buttons on left and 2.4" color screen$10.00 - $679.95
- DiabloSport® InTune I2 ProgrammerInTune I2 Programmer by DiabloSport®. If you’ve ever wished you could buy a performance upgrade that makes your throttle more responsive, optimizes your transmission shift patterns, or even adds some bottom-end horsepower,...All New “Easy Tune” mode for simple tune installationAdds horsepower and torque while increasing fuel mileage$25.49 - $399.95
- JET® Performance ProgrammerPerformance Programmer by JET®. Shift Points/Firmness. Modified Ignition Curve. Recalibrated Air/Fuel Ratio. The JET Performance Programmer Plus lets you take control and program your own vehicle computer to match your driving...Add up to 100 horsepower & 168 ft/lbs of torque instantlyTri-Power performance tuning modes for regular, midgrade or premium fuels-Diesel models feature 5 different performance levels from 30 HP to 100 HP$337.49
- Bully Dog® GT Platinum ProgrammerGT Platinum Programmer by Bully Dog®. The GT Platinum is four products in one; a vehicle engine tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device all in a single unit. The GT dramatically improves the utility of your vehicle by...Four products in one remarkable unitInstallation is extremely easy and takes no more than 20 minutes$12.62 - $449.00
- Hypertech® Max Energy 2.0™ Power ProgrammerMax Energy 2.0™ Power Programmer by Hypertech®. The Max Energy 2.0 Power Programmer delivers more power-per-dollar than any other bolt-on on the market today. Plus, it installs in less than 15 minutes without using tools or...The Most Powerful Tuning Available For TowingTuning For Popular Air Intakes$349.00
- aFe® Scorcher HD ModuleScorcher HD Module by aFe®. Gain horsepower, broaden your power curve and reduce turbo lag in just 30 minutes. That's how little time it takes to install the Scorcher Tuner Module. It alters the fuel pressure signal throughout the...Increases horsepower and torqueIncreases fuel mileage$445.00 - $595.00
- Edge® Insight CS2 / CTS2 MonitorInsight CTS2 Monitor by Edge®. Specially created to provide the ultimate level of vehicle instrumentation, the compact CS and wide-screen CTS monitors plug in to any OBD II compatible vehicle port. Fault codes and check engine...CS and CTS are monitors only and do NOT enhance engine performanceCS features compact size, manual control buttons on left and 2.4" color screen$10.00 - $649.95
- Edge® Evolution ProgrammerEvolution Programmer by Edge®. Plugs into your truck’s ECU to increase horsepower and torque for towing or high performance driving, and to help you achieve maximum mileage. Adjust transmission shift points for larger tires, fuel...Available in Gasoline- or Diesel-specific applicationsPrograms your vehicle’s engine control computer to let you increase power for maximum performance on the street or while towing$411.95 - $499.95
- GReddy® Informeter-TouchUniversal Informeter-Touch by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the provided OBD/CAN...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$378.10
- Edge® Evolution HT2 Performance TunerEvolution HT2 Performance Tuner by Edge®. This compact, hand-held programmer connects to your truck’s OBD II port and remaps ECU software to increase horsepower and torque for towing or high performance driving, or help you...Available in Gasoline- or Diesel-specific applicationsPrograms your vehicle’s engine control computer to let you increase power for maximum performance on the street, or while towing$389.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
- Centric® Fleet Performance Organic Brake Pads$49.36 - $64.37