Freightliner Sprinter Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Unlike most vans, the Freightliner Sprinter is specifically built for the commercial purposes. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is a commercial vehicle, produced by Daimler AG in Germany as a chassis cab, minibus, and van. The van is re-assembled for the United States market at Daimler AG CKD assembly plant, located in South Carolina. The Sprinter is produced as a class 2 van, adorned with Freightliner badge and available under the Dodge and Mercedes Benz brand marks.
In the United States, the North American version of the Sprinter came into production in 2001. Since 2003, the Sprinter models could be purchased under the Freightliner or Dodge brands. The first generation (2001-2006) of the models range included W901, W902, W903, W904, and W905. The Sprinter came as a full-size van, passenger van, conversion van, and cargo van, as well as a minibus and chassis cab. This generation was available in the United States only with the 154 hp 2.7-liter straight 5-cylinder turbo-diesel engine, produced by Mercedes-Benz. A 5-speed automatic transmission came in the list of standard Freightliner Sprinter parts. A new chassis cab model was added for 2004 model year. The Electronic Stability Program and 16-inch aluminum wheels were offered for the 2005 model year. As for such Sprinter accessories as heated windshield and velour upholstery, they came as an option.
In North America, the Sprinter was sold as a cargo van. Unlike delivery trucks, cargo vans take smaller loads and after unloading can wait in the downtown for the dispatch operators to give the next order. The Sprinter van has 13-1/2 feet cargo space that allows for loading three 48 x 48 inch skids or pallets. The Sprinter hauls approximately 3,000 lb. The vans were sold in Arctic White color, although few special colors were available as well. In 2001-2006 the Sprinter cargo vans and their parts were produced in Dusseldorf Germany, then they were partially disassembled and shipped to the United States to be reassembled. The reason for that was the fact that cargo vans, classified as light trucks, were subject to the 25% chicken tax when imported as a complete unit.
The Freightliner Sprinter has taken hold of the cargo-truck market, literally delivering the goods throughout every chunk of geography you can imagine. Compared to most in its class, the Sprinter is like a secret weapon. Aerodynamic sensibilities, improved cargo space, and punchy performance all make this model more than just a "box on wheels." Commercial trucks cannot just merely survive. They have to always find a way to come out on top-their drivers depend on it. The Freightliner Sprinter provides the piece of mind that has become ever more vital.
Freightliner Sprinter Accessories and Parts are at CARiD.com in the highest quality on the planet. That's because we stock our inventory with nothing less than the finest options available, including wood dash kits, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more. All of our Freightliner Sprinter accessories and parts come from the world's most respected manufacturers at a value that makes it easy. After all, we want you to be able to get your hands on the upgrades you want without having to empty your wallet. In other words, when it comes to Freightliner Sprinter accessories, we make it easy!
Whatever you expect from your Freightliner Sprinter, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Freightliner Sprinter and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $93.27 - $1,036.10