Ford Transit Connect Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Snow Plows
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Fender Flares
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Ford Transit Connect is currently one of the most popular and admired compact panel vans available on the market. Built to deliver not only impressive transporting capabilities and excellent handling, but also please the eye with an attractive appearance, the vehicle gained a wide popularity among those customers whose business was either carrying cargo or transporting people soon after its release in 2002. The first generation Transit became available on the North American market only in 2010. For American buyers, the van was available with a 2.0L Duratec DOHC I-4 gasoline engine generating 136 HP and providing 128 lb.ft. of torque. For the 2011 model year, the wagon version of the vehicle was offered to drivers in Canada and the USA. It is a passenger version of the van that features seating for five occupants and rear windows designed to be opened for ventilation.
The second generation of the Ford Transit Connect was introduced in Amsterdam in 2012. In North America, this new vehicle became available only in 2014. The engine line-up included a 2.5 L inline-4 engine as well as 1.6 L and 1.5 L EcoBoost turbocharged inline-4 engines. While the first engine was paired to a 6-speed 6F-35 automatic transmission, the two others were teamed with a 6-speed Powershift automatic one. In addition, the company offered optional hardware that allowed for converting the 2.5 engine to use Propane or CNG for those drivers who are looking for alternative-fuel vehicles. For the 2016 model year, the 1.5 L EcoBoost was dropped. The two available engines were mated to a six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission that together with a standard electric power-assisted steering ensured excellent driving performance in any driving conditions.
In 2017, Ford offers the Transit Connect with 2.5L iVCT engine that comes with iVCT (intake variable cam timing controlled by a computer), which ensures optimized power and improved fuel efficiency. The engine provides 169 HP and offers 171 lb.ft. of torque. The vehicle is offered as a passenger wagon that ensures efficient and comfortable service on any length of trip and a van that is spacious yet maneuverable, which makes it an ideal business tool. All Ford Transit Connect accessories and parts are professionally united to guarantee unrivaled transporting capabilities and excellent driving performance, while pleasing the eye with an attractive appearance. No matter what production year or trim of your Transit is, when it comes to replacement or maintenance; turn to our website to find premium quality Ford Transit Connect accessories and parts. Whatever product you need, be sure to find it in our catalog of Ford Transit Connect parts and accessories.
Whatever you expect from your Ford Transit Connect, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ford Transit Connect and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $61.15 - $64.51
- $153.90 - $243.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...