Ford Fusion Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Ford Fusion premiered for the 2006 model year as a smooth midsize sedan that helped give the American automaker a boost when it was needed. The Fusion is also the first Ford model to sport the company's now signature three-barred grille. When it rolled off the line, the Ford Fusion was available in three trim levels: S, SE, and SEL. Standard was a 2.3L inline four-cylinder engine capable of around 160 horsepower directed through a five-speed manual or five-speed automatic transmission. The higher SE and SEL trims offered a 3.0L Duratec V6 that launched a hearty 221 horsepower mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. Thanks to marketing efforts by Ford, the model made an impression pretty quickly out of the gate, pulling in solid sales numbers as well as being named a finalist for Motor Trend magazine's prestigious Car of the Year award and named the Most Appealing Midsize Car by JD Power and Associates.
In 2007, all-wheel drive became available on the Ford Fusion, while tech-savvy upgrades such as satellite radio was also introduced. Front-seat airbags, side-curtain airbags, and an anti-theft perimeter alarm became standard Ford Fusion parts, while DVD-based navigation was made available for the first time. 2008 saw Ford up the safety features even more. ABS became standard along with a tire-pressure monitoring system. Other updates to the accessories of the Ford Fusion included optional rear-parking assist and the SYNC media center. The Ford Fusion continued to produce excellent sales numbers, as Ford shuttled off 147,569 units for the 2008 model year. The Ford Fusion was also named a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy and the Best Car on the Thrifty 50 List by U.S. News & World Report.
Another redesign of the Ford Fusion parts was in order for the 2010 model year, which rolled off the line in 2009. The engine was updated to a 2.5L inline four-cylinder (175 hp) while a punchier 3.0L V6 that throws out 240 horsepower became offered as well. Along with the requisite Ford trim levels of S, SE, and SEL, a new Sport trim was also added, which showcases a 3.5L V6 (263 hp) and hydraulic steering. Inside the model, the Fusion gets credited with displaying higher-quality materials and more sleek accessories than most in its segment. As for the in-cabin parts of the Ford Fusion, features differ according to trim level. The base S has 16" alloy wheels, cruise control, and a telescope steering wheel column while the higher trim levels pile on options like leather upholstery, power seats, larger wheels, dual-zone climate control, and an upgraded audio system. This version of the Ford Fusion has been a considerable success, selling over 180,000 units, the most in its class. The model was also recognized throughout the industry by various media outlets. In November of 2009, it was named the Motor Trend Car of the Year and in January of 2010, the Ford Fusion Hybrid was lauded as the North American Car of the Year at the Detroit Auto Show.
Sometimes, a vehicle becomes a legend quickly after it arrives. It's the rare kind of thing where everyone agrees that this is the model that is certainly going to be remembered. Such is the case with the Ford Fusion. A torch-carrier if there ever was one, the Ford Fusion not only demonstrates the next generation of automotive efficiency, but also showcases a heaping spoonful of style to go along with it. Is there any wonder why this vehicle is so popular? The Ford Fusion delivers quality, comfort, and control like no other in its class.
It doesn't matter if you're into fashion, protection, or maintenance - CARiD.com offers a complete lineup of Ford Fusion Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. That includes everything from wood dash kits and floor mats to chrome trim and spoilers. But there's more where those came from! Plus, all of our Ford Fusion accessories and parts come to you courtesy of the finest manufacturers in the game at a value that makes sense. Don't trust anyone else when it comes to parts for the Ford Fusion - it's too important. When you want Ford Fusion accessories, CARiD.com is the place to be!
Whatever you expect from your Ford Fusion, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ford Fusion and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering Wheelsby
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh Gripby
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by