The stylish, custom tail lights of your car show that you are an experienced driver who has achieved a point at which he knows how to customize his vehicle and how to make it look stylish and noticeable. Though it is widely believed, especially by novice drivers, that cars are durable enough to function even without being properly handled, these complex mechanisms need to be taken care of on regular basis. A small upgrade, which doesn’t seem to be crucial at first, can change the whole driving experience for you. For example, the LED tail lights feature a slightly decreased reaction time – a less than one second advantage. Doesn’t seem to be enough to prevent an accident, does it? But when you do the math, you will be surprised to see that a car can travel a few dozen feet during this interval when it's speeding down the highway.
The choice of the Ford Fusion tail lights isn’t limited just to the LED tail lights. We also offer a wide selection of the Euro tail lights. They don’t offer any kind of advantage in terms of performance, but they are the number one choice if you are looking for a change in exterior. The fiber optic strips also give the tail lights a special look, especially when combined with LEDs. All of the tail lights we offer at CARiD.com are easily installed without any special equipment.
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$4.04 - $640.69
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...OEM quality at less costDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$9.22 - $321.17
- Lumen® Black LED Reverse Light (RLF012XX-RWH)Universal Black LED Reverse Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. Improve your night vision and you can avoid accidents when backing up. Lumen reverse lights provide illumination that is superior to standard...Extremely high visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology delivers brilliant lighting for optimum rearward vision in darkness and inclement weather, with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Outstanding quality - Thoroughly tested for durability, impact resistance, and dependable operation in any kind of weather. Housing resists corrosion and intrusion of moisture, dust, and dirt.$99.95
- Recon® Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights (264150)Universal Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights by Recon®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. Fits All Pick Up Trucks, SUVs, and Most Cars. Comes with two replaceable H3 12V 110W Xenon bulbs. Widest beam of any reverse light...Two powerful super high-output Xenon lamps110 watts of power produces 250,000 candlepower of Xenon light$97.60
- Dorman® Factory Replacement 3rd Brake LightFactory Replacement 3rd Brake Light by Dorman®. If you're searching for a bright 3rd brake light, this product is what you need. It has been re-engineered with new LED bulbs that provide up to ten times more brightness than...Direct OEM replacementEnsures safer driving$27.76 - $267.92
- KC HiLiTES® C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit (518)Universal C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit by KC HiLiTES®. Black housing, clear lens. The C-Series LED C3 lights use a forward facing CREE LED design delivering 1,080 Lumens of output with maximum power efficiency. They are...90° Flood Beam Pattern Optics1,080 Lumens output (per light)$189.99
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$14.25 - $962.50
- ARB® IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light (8161)Universal IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light by ARB®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Kit includes: 1 Light with Weatherproof Connectors, Complete Snap Together Wiring Loom & Relay, Unique 3-position Switch. For all vehicles equipped...Black steel body55w halogen bulb$96.90
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Tail Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Tail Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard tail light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $24.77
- Sylvania® Back-Up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Back-Up/Reverse Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $24.77
- Sylvania® 3rd Brake Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar 3rd Brake Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard 3rd brake light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward...$10.99 - $24.77
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$10.99 - $119.99
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Cardone® Power Window Motor$37.65 - $184.42