Ford Edge Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Ford Edge is a midsize crossover SUV that premiered for the 2007 model year. It's constructed on Ford's CD3 platform (designed by Mazda) along with the Mercury Milan, Ford Fusion, Lincoln MKX, and Mazda CX-9. The Ford Edge measures in with a wheelbase of 112.2 inches, a width of 75.8 inches, a height of 67 inches, and an overall length of 185.7 inches. The Edge is equipped with a 3.5L Duratec V6 engine capable of 265 HP mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. This vehicle seats up to five passengers and has ample cargo space. The Ford Edge is available in four trim levels: SE, SEL, Limited, and Sport. The SE is a basic trim that features 17-inch wheels, power locks and windows, anti-lock brakes, stability control, and air conditioning.
The SEL offers a keyless entry, automatic headlights, fog lamps, six-disc CD changer, dimming rearview mirror and a Leather Comfort Package with leather seats and dual-zone climate control. In addition to standard Ford Edge parts and amenities, the Edge Limited offers a power memory driver's seat and chrome alloy wheels. The Sport features leather seating, an eight-piece body kit, side skirts, and body-side cladding. A 22 inch wheel package is offered as well. SEL, Limited, and Sport trims are all available with optional all-wheel drive (AWD). When it comes to safety, the Ford Edge has a number of safety features such as dual front airbags, side-curtain airbags, seat-mounted side-impact airbags (front seats), traction control, rear-park assist, and a tire pressure monitoring system.
In a short amount of time on the road, the Edge has garnered a substantial amount of attention. The model was named the Urban Truck of the Year by On Wheels, Inc. (2007), an IIHS Top Safety Pick, and received JD Power and Associates' APPEAL award (2007). As a crossover SUV, the Ford Edge is accommodating and versatile, permitting an essence of superior comfort and command that has elevated its status right off the bat. Thanks to a swift V6, the Edge shows off the ability to maintain a precise level of performance, regardless of terrain. The exterior is inviting and elegant enough to create dreams of luxury, even for a midsize crossover. Strong, stylish, and self-assured, the Ford Edge makes it happen the right way.
Ford Edge Accessories and Parts help your vehicle stay one step ahead of the rest. From wood dash kits, grilles, wheels, spoilers, to floor mats, our wide selection of top-quality Ford Edge accessories and parts includes everything you may need for your repair, maintenance, and upgrade needs. Everything we carry, including Edge parts, can be counted on to deliver exceptional quality and durability. The finest manufacturers, the biggest discounts, a wide variety of styles and colors – Ford Edge accessories that get the job done are always at CARiD.com!
Whatever you expect from your Ford Edge, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ford Edge and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...