Fiat Punto Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- A/C and Heating
- Ignition Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
1993 was the year when Fiat unveiled its Fiat Punto hoping for warm welcome of the automotive market. The Fiat Punto replaced the Fiat Uno and became a successful representative of the supermini automobile class. Competitive price, recognizable design, and high-quality underhood parts allowed the Fiat Punto to capture the customers' attention and beat out Vauxhall Corsa and Volkswagen Polo. The second generation Fiat Punto was released in 1999. Four years later, the Fiat Punto celebrated its 5,000,000th production and the second generation facelift saw the world.
The 1st generation Fiat Punto was presented in three body styles: three-door and five-door hatchback, cabriolet, and van. The entry level Fiat Punto was available with 1.1L and 1.2L petrol engines or 1.7L diesel engine. The sporting version was manufactured with 1.6L engine producing 88 bhp. To increase performance, the sporting version was equipped with 5-speed manual gearbox and 1.4 GT based on the modified turbocharged 128 SOHC engine. This version was ready to reach 62 mph in 7.9 sec. The Punto cabriolet version in ELX and SX trims was one of the cheapest convertible cars of that time. Along with the standard models, the Fiat Punto had several modifications such as Punto 6Speed, Punto Selecta, and Punto ED. The Punto 6Speed was equipped with 1.1 L petrol engine and 6-speed manual gearbox. Punto Selecta had CVT-type automatic gearbox, and Fiat Punto ED was manufactured with 1.1L and 5-speed gearbox for economical drive and fuel safety. Being well-known for its advantages and top-quality accessories, Fiat Punto became European Car of the Year in 1995.
The 2nd generation Fiat Punto showed stylish accessories followed by the original Fiat design. In addition, interior and engine parts of the Fiat Punto were modified. The entry level was equipped with 1.2 petrol or 1.9 diesel unit and with 96in wheelbase. The Fiat Punto sport version was offered with 1.2 L 16V engine and 6-speed manual, as well as with 1.8 HGT that was capable of 130 mph. The second generation New Punto entered the market in 1999 and was produced up to 2003 when another facelift came off, presented with the improved engine capacity. Three versions of HGT engine were available: 1.9 L Multijet diesel, 1.8 L 16v petrol, and 1.3 L common rail diesel Multijet. In October 2005, following an agreement made between the Serbian manufacturer Zastava and Fiat, Fiat Punto was introduced under the name Zastava 10. Such changes to the Fiat Punto parts lasted until March 2009, when after acquisition of Zastava, Fiat began to produce this model under the nameplate Fiat Punto Classic.
European tuners can't get enough of the Fiat Punto. As a supermini, the Punto delivers breathtaking style to a class that only its stablemate, the Grande Punto, can give in return. The Punto showcases all of the amenities, starting with a delightfully modernized dash console that provides the necessary shaping that screams for customization. There's enough performance here to get your point across, and the exterior is aerodynamically inviting, allowing every driver the essence of true automotive pleasure.
CARiD.com knows premier quality is always the name of the game. Our inventory of Fiat Punto Accessories and Parts is all the proof you need. We handpick the most respected brand-names in the business and offer them right here at the best prices on the web. That means you can get your hands on all the Fiat Punto accessories and parts that make a difference, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. Fiat Punto accessories help distinguish your ride from the rest of the pack. Let everyone know it's time to follow the leader!
Whatever you expect from your Fiat Punto, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Fiat Punto and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $39.95 - $79.95
- $39.99 - $59.99
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...