Fiat Punto Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
1993 was the year when Fiat unveiled its Fiat Punto hoping for warm welcome of the automotive market. The Fiat Punto replaced the Fiat Uno and became a successful representative of the supermini automobile class. Competitive price, recognizable design, and high-quality underhood parts allowed the Fiat Punto to capture the customers' attention and beat out Vauxhall Corsa and Volkswagen Polo. The second generation Fiat Punto was released in 1999. Four years later, the Fiat Punto celebrated its 5,000,000th production and the second generation facelift saw the world.
The 1st generation Fiat Punto was presented in three body styles: three-door and five-door hatchback, cabriolet, and van. The entry level Fiat Punto was available with 1.1L and 1.2L petrol engines or 1.7L diesel engine. The sporting version was manufactured with 1.6L engine producing 88 bhp. To increase performance, the sporting version was equipped with 5-speed manual gearbox and 1.4 GT based on the modified turbocharged 128 SOHC engine. This version was ready to reach 62 mph in 7.9 sec. The Punto cabriolet version in ELX and SX trims was one of the cheapest convertible cars of that time. Along with the standard models, the Fiat Punto had several modifications such as Punto 6Speed, Punto Selecta, and Punto ED. The Punto 6Speed was equipped with 1.1 L petrol engine and 6-speed manual gearbox. Punto Selecta had CVT-type automatic gearbox, and Fiat Punto ED was manufactured with 1.1L and 5-speed gearbox for economical drive and fuel safety. Being well-known for its advantages and top-quality accessories, Fiat Punto became European Car of the Year in 1995.
The 2nd generation Fiat Punto showed stylish accessories followed by the original Fiat design. In addition, interior and engine parts of the Fiat Punto were modified. The entry level was equipped with 1.2 petrol or 1.9 diesel unit and with 96in wheelbase. The Fiat Punto sport version was offered with 1.2 L 16V engine and 6-speed manual, as well as with 1.8 HGT that was capable of 130 mph. The second generation New Punto entered the market in 1999 and was produced up to 2003 when another facelift came off, presented with the improved engine capacity. Three versions of HGT engine were available: 1.9 L Multijet diesel, 1.8 L 16v petrol, and 1.3 L common rail diesel Multijet. In October 2005, following an agreement made between the Serbian manufacturer Zastava and Fiat, Fiat Punto was introduced under the name Zastava 10. Such changes to the Fiat Punto parts lasted until March 2009, when after acquisition of Zastava, Fiat began to produce this model under the nameplate Fiat Punto Classic.
European tuners can't get enough of the Fiat Punto. As a supermini, the Punto delivers breathtaking style to a class that only its stablemate, the Grande Punto, can give in return. The Punto showcases all of the amenities, starting with a delightfully modernized dash console that provides the necessary shaping that screams for customization. There's enough performance here to get your point across, and the exterior is aerodynamically inviting, allowing every driver the essence of true automotive pleasure.
CARiD.com knows premier quality is always the name of the game. Our inventory of Fiat Punto Accessories and Parts is all the proof you need. We handpick the most respected brand-names in the business and offer them right here at the best prices on the web. That means you can get your hands on all the Fiat Punto accessories and parts that make a difference, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. Fiat Punto accessories help distinguish your ride from the rest of the pack. Let everyone know it's time to follow the leader!
Whatever you expect from your Fiat Punto, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Fiat Punto and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $39.95 - $79.95
- $39.99 - $59.99
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by