ComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings designed to give you the ride height you want, where you want it. Some kits include longer U-bolts, shackles, and add-a-leafs for vehicles with leaf springs, or torsion keys for vehicles with torsion bars. Replacement of existing factory springs, shock absorbers, or struts is not needed. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contact
- Longer U-bolts, shackles, and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs
- Forged torsion keys are included to raise ride height for applicable vehicles with torsion bar suspension systems
- Spacers bolt to the top of applicable factory strut assemblies so coil springs are not preloaded and ride quality is maintained
- Replacement of existing factory springs, shock absorbers, or struts is not needed
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (not normal wear)
Suspension lift kits allow you to increase the overall ride height of your vehicle for minimal cost by keeping your existing factory springs and shocks/struts. Instead of replacing those expensive suspension parts, spacers are normally added at the top or bottom of a spring or strut to push the axle and frame of the car further apart. For those looking to add slightly larger tires and add only the most subtle increase in ride height, Daystar offers 1-inch body mount raisers. For more noticeable lift, kits are available in multiple configurations of up to 3.5 inches.
The ComfortRide lift kit truly measures up to its name by constructing the all-important spacer pieces out of urethane instead of hard metal. While this specially formulated urethane blend can easily support the weight of the heaviest vehicle without crushing or deforming, it provides a cushioning effect that simply is not possible with steel spacers. Instead of an increase in noise, vibration, and harshness, you'll see equal or better ride quality than your car came with from the factory. Whether you have coil springs, leaf springs, or torsion bar springs, the Daystar lift kit you'll receive will be customized with spacers and hardware to fit the exact suspension design of your make and model. Daystar proudly manufactures all Lift Kits in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov