Daewoo Nubira Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Automotive Tools
The Daewoo Nubira, translated from Esperanto as 'cloud going,' is a large front-drive subcompact car that was produced by Daewoo Motors from 1997 till 2008. The first generation was designed by the Italian I.D.E.A. Institute as the replacement for Daewoo Nexia and was produced until 1999. The North American sales started in 1999 with the appearance of the second generation Nubira (Daewoo Nubira II), which included more then 90 improvements and had the renewed exterior accessories, delivering a more dynamic image. This car had an option of 1.6L, 1.8L, and 2.0L 4-cylinder petrol engines.
Originally, the Nubira was sold as a four-door sedan, hatchback, or station wagon. The hatchback version lasted only one season and was considered to be one of the rarest Daewoo models in the U.S. market. The anti-lock braking system, suggested as an option in the SX trim, was included into the list of standard parts for the Nubira CDX. The second generation of the car boasted increased passenger space, better noise isolation, harshness and vibration reduction.
After 2002 Daewoo Nubira was replaced with the 2004 Suzuki Forenza/Reno and Chevrolet Optra (in the United States and Canada respectively). The parts and the model itself were produced in Romania until 2008, and are still manufactured in Egypt. The Daewoo Lacetti, know also as Nubira III, was developed by Peninfarina designers in 2004 as a sedan version, and in 2005 the station wagon entered Nubira lineup. In some European markets these sedans and estate wagons are still named as Nubira.
Eclectic. Sporty. The Daewoo Nubira is a compact that wears different hats, but the one thing that perhaps all its drivers can agree on is that their model is a very enjoyable ride from behind the wheel. Extremely smooth performance for a car in this class, the Nubira also boasts a super-accessible dash panel that gives drivers the convenient control they need while making adjustments in motion. The Nubira has become a fixture in the modern automotive landscape and is still viewed as one of Daewoo's most dependable models.
Daewoo Nubira Accessories and Parts are always a priority at CARiD.com. We handpick the finest manufacturers in the game to make sure that all of our Daewoo Nubira accessories and parts demonstrate a concise factory fitment along with unerring durability. The very best in quality, style, protection, and comfort - it's what we do. Because when it comes to your car, you should never have to settle for anything less.
Whatever you expect from your Daewoo Nubira, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Daewoo Nubira and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $438.00 - $493.00
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $134.10 - $143.10
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by