Daewoo Nubira Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- Flowmaster®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$96.24 - $243.09
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. EE™ is vertically integrated and manufactures vast amounts of strong steel tubing for use as straight and bent exhaust-pipes and tail-pipes components. EE™ forms and bends tubing from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.05 - $10.42
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$17.14 - $226.04
- Delphi®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative oxygen...OE connectors and wire lengths within 3" of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$13.00 - $214.04
- Standard®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...One-piece laser welded body for maximum protection and precise operation maintaining sensor integrityDual internal talc seal makes your oxygen sensors last longer$14.19 - $180.94
- Bosch®Universal Oxygen SensorUniversal Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a worn-out...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$14.53 - $72.47
- Denso®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$10.90 - $369.86
- Denso®Universal Fit Oxygen SensorUniversal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Make sure your engine runs efficiently and produces fewer emissions by replacing your malfunctioning fuel-ratio sensors with these top-notch products designed by Denso. Engineered with the use of...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$11.39 - $67.14
- NTK®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by NTK®. This product is designed to improve engine efficiency and fuel mileage, while reducing emissions and extending catalyst life. The oxygen sensor is made of premium quality material and extensively tested during...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$11.91 - $176.84
- Spectra Premium®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Spectra Premium®. To ensure your vehicle has optimal performance and fuel economy while producing minimal emissions replace a defective O2 sensor with one backed by the aftermarket’s most rigorous testing process. It...Increase vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissions100% performance tested to meet vehicle requirements$9.68 - $738.81
- Aceon®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Aceon®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Designed to provide long-lasting service lifeMade utilizing state-of-the-art equipment$9.81 - $56.43
- AP Exhaust®Exhaust ClampExhaust Clamp by AP Exhaust®. This superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies product...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$1.14 - $7.99
- Ansa®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Ansa®. If you're in need of a durable and efficient replacement exhaust part, rely on this OE-quality product from Ansa that provides both perfect fit and superior functionality for years to come. It is...Completely compatible with your OE-unitFactory design to ensure a perfect fit$0.73 - $12.27
- Bosal®Exhaust ClampExhaust Clamp by Bosal®. Bosal works closely with OEM's across the globe to develop customer tailored solutions. With a focus on every aspect of the customer's needs, from product design to location of manufacture, Bosal's worldwide...Engineered to provide excellent exhaust system managementBuilt to OEM specifications$0.19 - $17.54
- Bosal®Rubber MountingRubber Mounting by Bosal®. Bosal works closely with OEM's across the globe to develop customer tailored solutions. With a focus on every aspect of the customer's needs, from product design to location of manufacture, Bosal's worldwide...Engineered to provide excellent exhaust system managementBuilt to OEM specifications$0.68 - $13.17
- Fel-Pro®Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetExhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific OEM...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsures reliable sealing performance$3.27 - $127.85
- Victor Reinz®Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetExhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Victor Reinz®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$1.26 - $45.18
- Victor Reinz®Exhaust Manifold GasketsExhaust Manifold Gaskets by Victor Reinz®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$1.26 - $45.18
- Apex Auto®Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetExhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Apex Auto®. Apex products, at present, cover the engine gaskets, seals and head bolts for full coverage of Domestic, Japanese, Korean and popular Eurpoean applications, and are manufactured to meet or...Quick accurate delivery with excellent fill-rateExcellent inventory availability$1.75 - $54.76
- DNJ Engine Components®Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetExhaust Manifold Gasket Set by DNJ Engine Components®. Get this top-grade quality replacement for your worn out part from DNJ. Expertly crafted from premium materials, this product is of the finest quality to provide you with long-term...Designed to restore your vehicle's original performanceProvides superior sealing performance$2.86 - $37.48
- Walker®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories,...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$1.09 - $14.54
- Fel-Pro®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific OEM...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsures reliable sealing performance$1.02 - $30.31
- Standard®Oxygen Sensor ConnectorOxygen Sensor Connector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...$15.12 - $81.80
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build all of mufflers with...$175.75 - $180.50
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo S-Tube Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo S-Tube Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Turbo. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build...$175.75 - $180.50
- Vintage Parts®Aluminum Skull Form Exhaust Tip (2.5" Inlet) (VPAEXHT01)Universal Aluminum Skull Form Exhaust Tip by Vintage Parts®. Tip Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Tip Outlet Size: 3" H x 8.75" W. Skull exhaust cover is bad to the bone! Great as a truck or hot rod accessory, even better on your Harley! Made from...Made of Cast AluminumDimensions: 8.75" x 3"$123.49
- Gibson®Metal Mulisha™ Stainless Steel Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Bolt-On Single-Wall Black Ceramic Exhaust TipUniversal Metal Mulisha™ Stainless Steel Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Single-Wall Black Ceramic Exhaust Tip by Gibson®. Tip Shape: Round. Tip Cut Type: Angle Cut. Tip Attachment Style: Bolt-On. Whether you're driving a luxury SUV or a...Adds a truly unique look to your vehicleBrushed stainless steel Metal Mulisha logo$96.97 - $157.44
Installing a custom exhaust system to your Daewoo Nubira will give you a more satisfactory driving experience. This it does by boosting engine performance so that the car has greater torque to get it through tough terrains or simply tow along with a force that was absent before. Like most stock exhausts, the Nubira stock exhaust system imposes flow restrictions on the engine, limiting the amount of power the engine can release for car system operations. The custom exhaust system in contrast, removes these restrictions by increasing exhaust flow, so that spent gases are automatically expelled from the system and greater engine power is realized. CARiD has the best quality custom exhausts for the Daewoo Nubira. They have complete Daewoo Nubira cat back systems from Borla, Gibson, Flowmaster and MagnaFlow, as well as performance headers from Weapon-R, Onki, Zunden and MBRP as well as the brands mentioned above.
Any of these cat back systems will give you 7-10% extra horsepower. Combining the custom exhaust system of your choice with a performance header may add another 5-10% of power and torque. You will now enjoy more power at lower rpm. Fuel efficiency has to be the second most important benefit you get, if not the first. Because the custom exhaust improves overall efficiency in the engine, it directly enhances the engine’s capacity to burn fuel more efficiently. As the engine starts to operate smoothly, it will consume less fuel than before. The impact will be positively reflected in your mpg. The sound aspect in custom exhaust systems is hard to ignore. A lot of drivers count deeper exhaust notes as part of the reasons why they go for a custom exhaust in the first place, and the Daewoo Nubira exhaust systems do not disappoint. They are everything a custom exhaust is designed to sound like: powerful and throaty without the noise.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...