Chevy Silverado 3500 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Chevy Silverado 3500 has long been the largest, most capable pickup truck in Chevrolet's lineup. It is a one-ton truck that debuted back in 2000 alongside its 3/4-ton sibling, the Silverado 2500. Some of the major differences between the two are the Silverado 3500's stronger suspension, bigger size, and optional dual rear wheels (standard until the 2004 model year), which make it the truck of choice for those who need a daily work vehicle to tow and haul big loads. The first-generation Chevrolet Silverado 3500 was built upon a strong yet lightweight hydroformed frame engineered to take on the challenges of the work site. Regular, extended, and crew cab styles were offered, while the only cargo box option was a long 8.1-foot bed. Power came from the all-V8 engine lineup. The standard one was a 6.0-liter 300-hp Vortec; there was a bigger 8.1-liter gasoline engine good for 340 hp and a torquey 6.6-liter turbodiesel. The Duramax diesel received several revisions throughout the first generation, making 360 hp by 2006. When properly equipped, the first-gen truck could provide a towing capacity of 16,700 lb, versus 16,100 lb of the smaller Silverado 2500.
In 2007, the second generation of the Chevy Silverado 3500HD was officially introduced. A manual transmission was discontinued together with a larger 8.1-liter gasoline engine. The base V8 now offers 353 hp and the optional Duramax got a small boost in power as well, now capable of 365 hp and 660 lb-ft of torque. The diesel engine revision in 2011 increased the output to 397 hp and 765 lb-ft. The Silverado 3500HD still benefits from a hydroformed ladder frame chassis, ABS discs on all four wheels and a trailer brake controller. Appearance-wise, the HD lineup received a massive front bumper, bigger grille, bulged hood, flared fenders, and other tough-truck styling features to further differentiate itself from the light-duty 1500. The fit and finish of the interior was considerably improved compared to the outgoing generation. The highest-grade LTZ trim level received luxurious appointments to create a premium feel.
The third-generation Silverado 3500HD broke cover for 2015, featuring carryover powertrains but constructed on a new platform that also underpins Chevy's full-size SUVs. Regular cab, crew cab, and double cab styles are offered. The interior and exterior were further revised. The standard Work Truck is a utilitarian workhorse that comes with basic features such as A/C and antilock brakes and offers a vinyl bench. Stepping up to LT brings leather seats, a more functional tailgate, a 4.2-inch display, Bluetooth, smartphone integration, and more. The LTZ adds a rear vision camera, heated front seats, fog lights, and, most notably, a heavy-duty locking diff at the rear. The High Country traditionally offers amenities and luxury touches like heated and ventilated seats (front), parking assist, and premium audio. Exterior revisions include a raised hood, boxy front fascia with chrome treatment, and reworked tail lights.
The Chevy Silverado 3500 has plenty of muscle to get the heavy-duty hauling and towing job done. It is a brawny truck that can be anything you want – a reliable workhorse, a luxurious hauler, or a platform for wild off-road conversions. For any of these and other iterations, we offer Chevy Silverado 3500 accessories that will make your truck uniquely your own, suitable for your own needs. We offer suspension upgrades, custom wheels, massive off-road tires, automotive lighting, and many other Chevy Silverado 3500 accessories and parts to help you build your dream truck. We also carry the right Chevy Silverado 3500 parts to keep your truck up and running.
Whatever you expect from your Chevy Silverado 3500, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chevy Silverado 3500 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...