Chevy Monte Carlo Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Fender Flares
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Throughout its time on the road, the Chevy Monte Carlo has been everything from a muscle car and a NASCAR champ to an upscale sports machine. When it went on hiatus in the mid-late 1980s, the Monte Carlo was a luxury-oriented coupe that gave way to another contemporary Chevy favorite, the Lumina. In 1995, Chevy decided to bring the model back. Based on the Lumina, the Monte Carlo was available in two trim levels and constructed on GM's W-body platform along with the Lumina, Pontiac Grand Prix, Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, and Buick Century. It was front-wheel drive, with engine configurations and standard accessories being dependent upon trim level. Trim levels were the LS and Z34, with the LS being powered by a 3.1L V6 capable of 160 horsepower while the Z34 received a 3.4L DOHC V6 that threw out up to 215 horsepower with 220 pounds-per-foot of torque. Engines were mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. The Lumina-based body style was popular enough for NASCAR, as the new Monte Carlo represented itself very well on the racing circuit before the Lumina took over several years later.
The sixth generation of the Monte Carlo rolled off the line in 2000, still as a coupe but with Impala-influence styling cues. It was designed by GM Motorsports, which meant a healthy dose of NASCAR-ready attributes and Chevy Monte Carlo parts like a duck tail spoiler as well as several special edition trims, including the "Intimidator SS" named after Dale Earnhardt along with others for Dale Earnhardt Jr, Jeff Gordon, and Tony Stewart. Engines varied according to trim level, with the LS getting a 3.4L V6 good for approximately 180 horsepower and the SS receiving a 3.8L V6 that could throw out around 200 horsepower as well as 225 pounds-per-foot of torque. In 2006, the SS Supercharged premiered with a 3.7L V6 and 240 horsepower. The previous trim levels got upgraded Monte Carlo parts under the hood, as the LS and LT models received a 3.5L V6 and the LT and LTZ versions were beefed up with a 3.9L V6. The SS got the biggest influx of power, saying hello to a 5.3L V8 capable of over 300 horsepower and 245 pounds-per-foot of torque.
The updates for 2006 would be the last, as the Chevy Monte Carlo was discontinued after the 2007 model year. From the time it was resurrected through 2007, it was assembled in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. Sales were solid given the automotive climate at the time. From 2000 to 2004, Chevy sold on average approximately 68,450 Monte Carlo models per year. The Monte Carlo received a substantial amount of recognition during its second run on the market. In 2000, it was nominated as Motor Trend magazine's Car of the Year along with being named to Car and Driver's Ten Best List and Best NASCAR Fan Car by AMI Auto World.
The Chevy Monte Carlo is more about sport and performance than simple fashion concerns. Chevy's model was originally cast as a muscularly sophisticated vehicle, but its destiny was meant for more than that. Using its NASCAR success from the earlier versions, the Monte Carlo will forever be thought of as a racing model, and perhaps that is just fine with most of its drivers, because this car simply performs like a beast. Still holding up to its given legacy, the Monte Carlo is a favorite amongst blacktop-seething enthusiasts the world over.
From scorching style to racing-inspired upgrades, CARiD.com presents a full line of Chevy Monte Carlo Accessories and Parts for you to take a swing at. Whatever you need to impart a more dramatic feel is available inside our selection of Chevy Monte Carlo accessories and parts, including spoilers, grilles, wheels, dash kits, and more. The highest quality at the most reasonable prices is a lock! When your vehicle is in need of more of your personal influence, don't trust anyone else - Chevy Monte Carlo accessories are always a priority at CARiD!
Whatever you expect from your Chevy Monte Carlo, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chevy Monte Carlo and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...