Chevy Express Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Hoods
- Fender Flares
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Chevy Express is a full-size van by General Motors that was launched in 1996 to replace the Chevrolet Van. The new vehicle quickly became popular, and soon after the beginning of the production, the Chevy Express along with its sibling the GMC Savana hold almost a half of the full-size van market on the territory of the USA. The demand for the vehicle was very high as both the passenger and cargo models were available. Depending on the model, the passenger van was able to offer spacious comfort for 12 - 15 passengers (on the extended wheelbase). Therefore, the Chevrolet Express was used as a tow vehicle, police accident van, ambulance, civilian vehicle, shuttle or school bus; or just as a simple work vehicle. The latter variant was especially popular among plumbers, electricians, and others needing to transport a variety of large and heavy items. Both the passenger and cargo models, together with the cutaway versions, often serve as the basis for motorhomes, conversion and wheelchair accessible vans.
The Chevy Express has served for the 16-year period with only a few major changes happening during that time. Unlike its forerunner, the Express had improved body style that featured an updated cabin with advanced ergonomics, high-mounted tail lights, and new powerplants. In 2001, the luxury-themed LT first appeared on the market, and two years later, an all-wheel drive van became available for the first time. An extensive lineup of engines debuted in 2003 as well. It included the simplest of the range 200-hp V6 engine, 295-hp 5.3-liter V8, and 6.0-liter V8 engine good for 300 hp. A four-speed automatic transmission became a standard option. During the same year, there was also a 3/4-ton 2500 version offered, as well as LS and base trims. In 2004, all the Chevy Express passenger vans got Stability Control. The 6.6 L Duramax Diesel V8 was offered as an optional engine for 2006. The next step in the van's development was done soon after that. In 2007, both V8 engines were supercharged to 301 hp and 323 hp, respectively. The next year, the interior of the vehicle was updated, and side curtain airbags and stability control were made standard. In 2010, the 5.3-liter was boosted to 310 hp and the 6.0-liter V8 received a six-speed automatic transmission. The turbodiesel V8 and 4.8-liter V8 did not come until 2011.
The Chevy Express still remains one of the most popular full-size vans on the market. Today, the vehicle is available in 1500, 2500, and 3500 versions. The latter version, in its turn, is available with an increased wheelbase, which allows it to carry 15 occupants. Both the LT and LS trims are offered. The LS has an air-conditioning system and stereo as the key standard features, while the LT includes plusher seats, rear A/C, cruise control, and full power accessories. Side curtain airbags and stability control are standard for both trims. Safety features include front airbags with a side curtain airbag, Stabilitrak, and four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes. For 2013, the Chevrolet Express 1500 offers new additional options, such as a rear park assist, rear vision camera, FM/AM navigation radio, and other multiple gadgets. The Express lineup will introduce smaller, more efficient engines to make more power and enable much more efficient access to the cargo space. All the other van's parts and characteristics will be preserved.
As far as vans go, you won't find too many that enjoy the kind of reputation the Chevy Express does. Created to be able to transport either a large group of passengers or an oversized load of cargo, the Chevy Express not only gets the job done, but looks good doing it. And just because this hulking vehicle is known more for its utility than its look, it doesn't mean you can't sprinkle some style on its parts here and there. When that's the objective, we're here to help.
You never have to worry about finding top-flight Chevy Express Accessories and Parts ever again. CARiD.com carries a complete selection of the finest top-quality Chevy Express accessories and parts courtesy of the most respected manufacturers in the game. That means anything you need to put a more personalized feel into your vehicle is right at your fingertips, and at the best value around. If you want Chevy Express accessories that never disappoint, CARiD is your "one stop" superstore!
Whatever you expect from your Chevy Express, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chevy Express and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $27.93 - $216.51
- $14.37 - $57.46