The Express doesn’t just plug along. It bursts past the crowd with authority. And it presents a dominant profile no one blinks their eyes at. A Chevy Express Grill punctuates this image flawlessly. Fit right into the front, shining triumphantly, just glimmering in the light for all to see…That’s the picture, that’s the effect. And you can’t depend on generic names to provide that for you. CARiD.com is the leader in Chevy Express Grills and we come to you stocked with just what you need. Brought to you by Precision®, we offer the Classic Billet Grille that is letter-perfect for your Express’s front-end makeover! The concise factory fit and lifelong quality you deserve is exactly what you’ll get. We will make sure of it. We’ll also throw in the best value you will find anywhere! If you’ve been hot on the trail for your Chevy Express Grill, rest easy. CARiD.com has you covered.
- T-Rex® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by T-Rex®. Nothing says custom like a Billet Grille, and nobody does Billet like T-Rex. T-Rex sets the standard for Billet Grilles with their use of the finest aircraft grade aluminum, and manufacturing and quality...Available in vertical and horizontal styles, depending on applicationConstructed from aircraft quality 6061/6063 Billet Aluminum$53.62 - $710.82
- APG® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.Designed application-specific for precise fitMade of stainless steel for high durability$46.50 - $656.90
- RI® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember. Its assertive looks and bold style...$52.50 - $577.15
- T-Rex® Upper Class Mesh GrilleUpper Class Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect look of your vehicle's front. Hand-assembled in the USA.$69.86 - $1,828.83
- RI® Perimeter Chrome Mesh GrillePerimeter Chrome Mesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember.Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$101.15 - $577.15
- Carriage Works® Grille InsertGrille Insert by Carriage Works®. The ultimate combination of Engineering, Quality, and “Ease of Installation” makes Carriage Works the consummate choice for a style upgrade to any vehicle. A Carriage Works billet grille adds...Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$89.87 - $472.30
- Fia® Winter Front and Bug ScreenWinter Front and Bug Screen by Fia®. Heavy-Duty Deluxe Quilted with Interchangeable Heavy Mesh Bug Screen.Promotes better fuel economyPromotes faster engine warm-up and interior heat$72.60 - $124.30
- Fia® Grille Bug ScreenGrille Bug Screen by Fia®. Custom-fit truck grill screen. Custom fit for most pickups, sport-utility vehicles, minivans and vans. Custom-fit truck grill screen. Custom fit for most pickups, sport-utility vehicles, minivans and...Protects grille and radiator from stone chips, bugs and debrisQuick and easy installation$31.35 - $56.65
- Replace® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by Replace® Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.78 - $808.93
- Sherman® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by Sherman®. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it unique and recognizable. If your old grille is damaged in a front end collision or looks unsightly due to chips...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$7.80 - $576.84
- K-Metal® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by K-Metal®. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$1.88 - $766.25
- T-Rex® 2-Pc Upper Class Series Polished Mesh Main Grille (54126)Upper Class Series Polished Stainless Steel Mesh Main Grille (54126) by T-Rex®, 2-Piece. "Grille-Overlay" application that easily installs over the factory grille. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect...Exclusive full formed woven mesh design for an eye-catching 3-dimensional appearanceFrame and mesh constructed from 304 stainless steel$481.19
- T-Rex® 2-Pc Horizontal Polished Billet Main Grille (21126)Horizontal Polished Aluminum Billet Main Grille without Frame (21126) by T-Rex®, 2-Piece. "Grille-Overlay" application that easily installs over the factory grille. Classic grille style based on aircraft-quality billet aluminium....Timeless, classic designConstructed from aircraft quality 6061/6063 Billet Aluminum$194.34
- RI® 2-Pc Chrome Perimeter Weave Mesh Main Grille (72-SM-CHEXP03-T)2-Pc Chrome Perimeter Weave Mesh Main Grille by RI®, 2 Pieces. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityCustom made for each application$428.40
- Carriage Works® Brushed Billet Main Grille (41741)Brushed Aluminum Billet Main Grille (41741) by Carriage Works®. No Cutting Required. The ultimate combination of Engineering, Quality, and "Ease of Installation" makes Carriage Works the consummate choice for a style upgrade to any...Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$180.17
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
- Thule® Sonic Cargo Box$569.95 - $729.95
Chevy Express Custom Grilles Reviews
2014 Chevy Express