Chevy Colorado Performance Suspension
- Performance Lift Kits
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Leveling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Performance Torsion Bars
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Bump Stops
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Performance Axle Trusses
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Axle Shafts
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Pro Comp®Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Pro Comp®. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced, technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes...$258.99 - $4,818.99
- ICON®Suspension System Lift KitSuspension System Lift Kit by ICON®. IVD suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into...$1,019.75 - $10,724.80
- BDS Suspension®Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit by BDS Suspension®. Engineered and manufactured to the highest industry standards, this BDS suspension product leaves nothing to be desired. It is made from premium grade materials and built precisely to your exact...$240.09 - $6,084.82
- Bilstein®5100 Series Shock and Strut5100 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for...$82.64 - $188.37
- Pro Comp®Pro Runner™ Shock AbsorberPro Runner™ Shock Absorber by Pro Comp®. The gas-charged, monotube design of Pro Comp’s Pro Runner shocks delivers superior performance over traditional twin-tube, hydraulic shocks due to improved cooling and larger piston surface...$69.99 - $499.99
- Tuff Country®Standard Lift KitStandard Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. All Tuff Country lift kits are engineered for the finest quality at an...$116.00 - $2,439.09
- MaxTrac Suspension®Lift KitLift Kit by MaxTrac Suspension®. You can lift your truck with a set of larger diameter off-road tires to help with traction and raise the low points of your vehicle, but in this case you'll need some additional clearance which you can...$99.70 - $2,431.72
- Rancho®Level It™ Leveling KitLevel It™ Leveling Kit by Rancho®. Coil springs are not included in kit. Specifically engineered for high center of gravity light trucks and SUV’s to provide the handling, control and performance expected from Rancho® RS7000®MT...$274.48 - $339.89
- Zone Offroad®Nitro Shock AbsorbersNitro Shock Absorbers by Zone Offroad®. The Zone Nitro Series shocks absorber offers the ultimate in control and performance. The full displaced valving offers a better valving range on both the compression and extension travel. This...$45.76 - $65.05
- Cognito Motorsports®Control Arm KitControl Arm Kit by Cognito Motorsports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsCrafted utilizing the most current manufacturing technologies$545.19 - $799.59
- Daystar®ComfortRide™ Leveling KitComfortRide™ Leveling Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$39.99 - $289.99
- SuspensionMAXX®PeforMAXX Body Lift KitPeforMAXX Body Lift Kit by SuspensionMAXX®. Unlike other body lift kits, PerforMAXX keeps your factory rear bumper intact, so your hitch retains its factory rated towing capacity. PerforMAXX is completely reversible – making it ideal...$145.72 - $514.54
- Performance Accessories®Body Lift KitBody Lift Kit by Performance Accessories®. Performance Accessories 3-inch body lift kit raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics.$89.99 - $659.99
- Tuff Country®SX8000 Shock AbsorbersSX8000 Shock Absorbers by Tuff Country®, Tuff Country EZ-Ride’s SX8000 Nitro Gas shock absorbers are recommended for all full-size applications. The nitrogen gas pressure reduces fading and gives quicker shock response. CA Prop 65...$44.18 - $63.29
- King Shocks®OEM Performance Series ShockOEM Performance Series Shock by King Shocks®. King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your vehicle with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop...$532.95 - $2,754.05
- Eibach®Pro-Truck Shock AbsorberPro-Truck Shock Absorber by Eibach®. Drop your truck’s ride height, center of gravity, and aerodynamic resistance while you add aggressive style, sportier handling, and better fuel economy. Front lowering kits for trucks include...$90.00 - $388.00
- Zone Offroad®Body Lift KitBody Lift Kit by Zone Offroad®. These body lift blocks capable of holding up to 60,000 lbs. New longer body bolts are included. Body lifts are designed for easy installation as well long term performance. Every thing you need to...$95.41 - $379.92
- Belltech®Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce side-to-side...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$117.10 - $525.59
- Belltech®Nitro Drop 2™ Shock AbsorbersNitro Drop 2™ Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. This is hydraulic Nitro Drop 2 shock absorber that is designed for optimal performance at a range of ride heights. Low-speed compression damping has been set to maintain OE factory ride...$41.20 - $164.80
- ICON®Tubular Uniball Upper Control ArmsTubular Uniball Upper Control Arms by ICON®. ICON Vehicle Dynamics Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm System was ultimately designed to add strength and castor on lifted applications or when used in conjuction with adjustable coil over...1026 Thick Wall DOM Seamless TubingCNC Bent Tubing$699.95 - $1,524.95
- Dirt King Fabrication®Long Travel Control Arms KitLong Travel Control Arms Kit by Dirt King Fabrication®. The Dirt King long travel kit was developed to drastically improve the vehicles off-road handling without compromising its day to day driving characteristics.The kit is compatible...Bolt on application, minimal modifications required Utilizes American made FK bearings$2,374.05 - $3,272.75
- Bilstein®4600 Series Shock and Strut4600 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing...$63.28 - $367.36
- ARB®Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers and StrutsNitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers and Struts by ARB®. The new OME NitroCharger Sport features a triple-stage valving process rivaled only by a remote canister adjustable shock. Stacked into the most durable shock body and adjusted by...$64.99 - $249.29
- McGaughy's®Economy Lowering KitEconomy Lowering Kit by McGaughy’s®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...$139.73 - $659.41
- Dirt King Fabrication®Control ArmsControl Arms by Dirt King Fabrication®. This kit is CAD designed, thoroughly tested, and 100% made in America resulting in a product we’re proud to put Dirt King name on!CAD designedPreassembled for fast installation$521.55 - $1,424.05
- Fabtech®Spindle Suspension Lift KitSpindle Suspension Lift Kit by Fabtech®. This lift kit by Fabtech is the result of the company's hard work in developing aftermarket suspension solutions for discerning off-road enthusiasts. Designed and manufactured with attention to...$672.28 - $975.88
- Fabtech®Dirt Logic Coilover Suspension Lift KitDirt Logic Coilover Suspension Lift Kit by Fabtech®. This lift kit by Fabtech is the result of the company's hard work in developing aftermarket suspension solutions for discerning off-road enthusiasts. Designed and manufactured with...$1,791.26 - $3,132.16
- Skyjacker®Standard Series Lift KitStandard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$144.05 - $3,226.04
- ReadyLIFT®SST™ Suspension Lift KitSST™ Suspension Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. SST Lift Kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to lift your truck without compromising the factory ride or handling. Made with durable black e-coated steel, SST Lift coil spacers...$329.95 - $1,699.95
- Rough Country®Front and Rear Suspension Lift KitFront and Rear Suspension Lift Kit by Rough Country®. This suspension lift is designed to give your Jeep TJ/LJ optimal on and off-road performance with Rough Country progressive rate coil springs. It is paired with Rough Country NEW...$119.95 - $2,699.95
There is nothing quite like having your Chevy car set up exactly the way you want it, with a comfortable ride you love and great performance and safety. When it comes to your overall driving experience in any car, including your fantastic Chevy Colorado, suspension probably the most important factor, and if you want to improve yours, CARiD are here to help you get the results you want and truly perfect and personalize your Colorado. There are a wide range of different suspension products available for the Chevy Colorado here at CARiD, including top quality gear from leading names like Eibach, so whatever you are looking for we are confident you'll find it here.
Whether you want a new lowering kit for the Colorado or shocks and struts, bushings, sway bar assemblies or anything else to help your suspension from great brands like Daystar, Prothane and Rancho you can find it here at the best prices you'll find anywhere on the web. CARiD not only choose, test and supply the best auto products, but we are also strongly committed to customer service. This means when you buy your new Chevy Colorado suspension kit here, you can take advantage of our great deals with total peace of mind. Get the ride you've always dreamed of for your Chevy straight away, with suspension systems from CARiD!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- $451.00 - $932.49
- $329.96 - $457.46
- $88.20 - $144.95
- $2,195.00 - $8,195.00