Remanufactured Power Steering Gear Box (27-7558) by A1 Cardone®. 1 per Pack. Replace your worn out or damaged steering gear to restore the steering performance of your vehicle. The remanufactured steering gear from Cardone goes far beyond the competition. All critical components are triple tested for reliability, shafts are surfaced to precise specs to extend gear life.
- Option Codes are on the Service Parts Identification sticker.
- When replacing a gear, the steering system fluid MUST be flushed & replaced with O.E. recommended fluid to ensure proper steering performance.
|Quantity: 1 per Pack|
|Input Shaft Diameter (in): 0.725"|
|Input Shaft Type: Splined, Single Flat|
|Input Shaft Spline Count: 25 + Flat and Groove|
|Output Shaft Diameter (in): 1.25"|
|Number of Mounting Holes: 3|
|Pressure Port Thread Size: M18 x 1.5|
|Return Port Thread Size: M16 x 1.5|
|Hose Port Type: O-Ring|
|Pump Rotation: Reverse|
|Total Turns Lock to Lock: 2.6|
|Import or Domestic: Domestic|
|Without: Without Pitman Arm|
- 100% computerized hydraulic testing measures for proper flow, leakage and performance to ensure perfect fit and function
- 100% new O-rings and lip seals ensure no leaking and long-lasting performance
- All critical components (campacs, spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability
- Rust inhibitive "Cool Dip" finish is a penetrating dye that completely covers all exposed surfaces for a consistent, protective finish that will not crack, flake or peel
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend gear life
- Units are supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves for guaranteed performance
- Gear Box
- Gear Instruction Sheet (2)
- Flushing Instruction
- Instruction Tag
- Sealing Kit
The gearbox in your vehicle makes it possible for you to steer the vehicle to the desired direction. Steering can become a matter of concern if your steering gearbox starts to fail. If you're sure the gearbox is the culprit for poor driving performance, you need a compatible replacement to help you regain steering control. The remanufactured steering gear from Cardone is your best choice to restore the responsive steering that your vehicle had when it was new. It features brand new O-rings and lip seals for non-leaking performance and the long life of the unit.
Made with Cardone's A1 advantage in mind, the Cardone steering gear features the same fit and function as the OE unit but it is more reliable thanks to the reverse engineering techniques that help to reinforce failure-prone areas and ensure longer-lasting service. For exceptional product reliability, Cardone triple rests all critical components like campacs, spool valves, and so on, ensuring your confidence in Cardone parts.
With Cardone remanufactured products, you not only save money, you also help to save our planet. Cardone restores used auto parts back to their OE fit and function. Cardone remanufactured units are earth-friendly, which means that the manufacturer uses only 20% of the energy and raw materials necessary for building a new part.
Cardone® is a renowned manufacturer and remanufacturer of automotive parts in more than seven product divisions, including brakes, drivetrain, electronics, fuel/air systems, motors, pumps, and steering. The company was set in 1970 in North Philadelphia and has been initially a family-run business that is now in its third generation. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Cardone has additional facilities in California, Texas, Canada, and Mexico. Cardone provides A1 Cardone remanufactured parts and Cardone Select products – brand new parts with improved Cardone Select New designs. Cardone Service Plus is a line of accessories and tools that simplify installation of Cardone products.