Cadillac SRX Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
GM's premier luxury crossover, the Cadillac SRX, debuted for the 2004 model year. The crossover is constructed on the GM's Sigma platform and shares it with the CTS and STS stablemates. Since its been on the road, the SRX is recognized for its car-like handling and deceptively roomy interior, two attributes in which it has gotten noticed for. For its inaugural year, the Cadillac SRX offered two engine options: a 3.6L V6 capable of 260 horsepower and a 4.6L V8 that produced approximately 320 horsepower. Engines were mated to a five or six-speed automatic transmission. Rear-wheel drive was standard with the all-wheel drive offered as an option. Inside the vehicle, the SRX is lauded for its roomy second row, and features an optional third-row seat as well. The model also showcases Magnetic Ride Control, which automatically adjusts the suspension to the road conditions. Other standard Cadillac SRX accessories include leather upholstery and side-curtain airbags. For the V8, wood grain trim and heated front seats are provided. Options for all versions of the SRX's first generation were GPS navigation, a DVD entertainment system, and a sunroof. The Cadillac SRX was the recipient of critical acclaim right from the outset, as it was named an Automobile Magazine All-Star as well as a Best New Truck by AMI Auto World Magazine. It was also nominated for the North American Truck of the Year award (2004).
In 2007, several updates were made to the Cadillac SRX parts. V8 variants of the SRX received a standard six-speed automatic transmission and the interior in all trims of the vehicle was improved. There weren't many significant updates leading up to the release of the vehicle's second generation, which rolled off the line in 2009 for the 2010 model year. The SRX was moved from the Sigma platform to a new variation of the Theta platform. The GM's Theta platform also hosts the Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain. However, the SRX is designed on the Theta-premium, which is geared towards luxury crossovers and is also where the Saab 9-4X will be constructed on. For the second generation, the SRX no longer offers a V8 engine. Instead, the model is outfitted with a 3.0L V6 (265 hp) as standard with a turbocharged 2.8L configuration that throws out up to 300 horsepower and 295 pounds-per-foot of torque as an option. Models using the standard 3.0L can be had in either rear or four-wheel drive layout while the turbocharged SRX comes only in the all-wheel drive. Four trim levels are available: base, Luxury Collection, Performance Collection, and Premium Collection.
Trim levels offer a cascade of luxurious Cadillac SRX parts and accessories, with such options as heated front and rear seats, leather upholstery, Xenon HID headlights, a sunroof, a power liftgate, a back-up camera, and hard-drive based navigation. Turbocharged SRXs get a sport-tuned suspension to go along with their trim. Although it has only been a fixture on the automotive landscape for a short time, the Cadillac SRX has already established itself as an extremely successful entrant in what has become a highly competitive segment. Dating back to 2004, the SRX has averaged 22,332 units sold per year, a solid figure considering the class it is in. It has also been recognized as a Consumer Guide Best Buy (2005, 2006) and named the Best Luxury Sport-Utility Vehicle by Car and Driver magazine (2005).
Is it luxurious? Yes. Is it sporty? Just enough to give you an extra touch of freedom. The Cadillac SRX showcases the performance and handling that make this model one of the bigger names on the block. It is sleek enough to conjure up images of customizing pleasure, and that is what has grabbed everyone's attention. It can be a knockout for sure, which is how Cadillac intended it to be. The leather interior, navigation system, and smooth ride have sparked the SRX as a frontrunner in the crossover generation.
No one beats CARiD when it comes to Cadillac SRX Accessories and Parts. We recruit ever major manufacturer in the game to stock our inventory full of the hottest and highest quality options just for you. All of our Cadillac SRX accessories and parts are guaranteed to provide a concise OEM fit along with unstoppable durability. Grilles, dash kits, chrome trim, floor mats, and much more are right here waiting for your discovery. Don't bother shopping anywhere else for your Cadillac SRX accessories - consider CARiD your home away from home!
Whatever you expect from your Cadillac SRX, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Cadillac SRX and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...