BMW X6 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Vertical Doors
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The BMW X6 rolled off the line as a luxury midsize crossover SUV for the 2008 model year. When it debuted, the X6 presented an impressive package in relation to its core competition, as it showcased all-wheel drive and a standard 3.0L twin-turbo inline six-cylinder engine, good for 300 horsepower and 300 pounds-per-foot of torque. A more powerful 4.4L twin-turbo V8 was also inserted into the lineup and produced 400 horsepower along with 450 pounds-per-foot of torque. Engines were directed through a six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift control. Two trim levels were made available, xDrive35i and xDrive50i, with the latter being equipped with a bolder 4.4L V8 engine. Three separate packages with more options and accessories could be had (the Technology Package, Premium Package, and Active Ventilated Seat Package).
As for the model’s dimensions, the BMW X6 measured 115.5 inches in the wheelbase, 77.9 inches in width, 66.8 inches in height, and its overall length was 192 inches. There were not a bevy of changes made to the model heading into its second year on the road in 2009, although the list of options and additional parts was restructured. Trim levels remained the xDrive35i and the xDrive50i. The XDrive35i was equipped with 19" alloy wheels, a sunroof, rain-sensing windshield wipers, adaptive xenon HID headlights, power front-seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more. Top-level xDrive50i models showed off everything the xDrive35i did but added voice-activate navigation and multicolored seats. Two new packages, the Sport Package and the Premium Sound Package, were introduced as well. Stand-alone options and parts for the |BMW X6 across the board included a rearview camera, remote keyless entry/ignition, a leather-wrapped dash, 20" wheels, and satellite/HD radio.
For 2010, BMW did not order too many updates to the X6. High Definition Radio was made standard along with a new power liftgate. A performance upgrade that gave either engine configuration a slight boost was offered as optional and the Technology Package became geared with a top-view camera. Such safety features as antilock brakes, traction control, stability control, hill descent control, front-seat side airbags, side-curtain airbags, and active head restraints were all standard. Although the vehicle has only been in production for a few years, the BMW X6 has managed to make a quick impression, especially within its own segment. More changes are on the way for the vehicle but so far, the X6 has proven to be a solid commercial and critical success.
The modern era has truly arrived with this crossover gem. The X6 provides the technological-intuitiveness that BMW drivers love along with a sleek and dominant look that is sure to inspire. All of the drivability that the X5 boasts with an improved focus on the chassis (Dynamic Performance Control) allows the confidence and safety that will always remain vital with an all-wheel-drive SUV. The futuristic style and top-notch performance make it clear that the crossover future is here. Its name is the X6.
There are no boundaries when it comes to BMW X6 Accessories and Parts, and just for the occasion, CARiD invites you into a selection that more than proves the point. Our inventory of BMW X6 accessories and parts is based around showcasing the highest quality options from the most reputable designers in the game. Interior, exterior, maintenance, and protection - whatever you need, we've got it. When you're on the hunt for elite BMW X6 accessories at a great price, CARiD.com is the place to be!
Whatever you expect from your BMW X6, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your BMW X6 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $37.69 - $76.34
- $595.00 - $1,395.00
- $150.75 - $3,633.21
- $29.95 - $59.95