BMW X5 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The BMW X5 is one of those big SUVs which prioritize on-road performance over off-road capabilities. Along with large SUVs which became a hit in the U.S such as the Range Rover Sport, Porsche Cayenne and Mercedes ML, the BMW X5 is among the best. It has perfectly sculptured steel and aluminum body with well-defined lines. The X5 cuts through the night with Adaptive LED Headlights which ensure excellent visibility. The X5 is offered in several trims - from the 35i to 35d and each trim is available with 19-inch or staggered-width 20-inch alloy wheels. The 2014 BMW X5 is spacious and can accommodate up to 5 passengers with comfort. It comes with optional third row of seats that can lie down flat when not needed.
BMW is among those automakers that are committed to constant development of efficient driving technologies and systems. Large 4X4s generally consume too much fuel, but the X5 is an exception. Thereby, the diesel version achieve up to 31 mpg on the highway. The engine lineup starts with a 3.0-liter TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder, which makes 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque, and ends with a 4.4-liter, BMW TwinPower Turbo technology V-8 engine capable of 445 horsepower. All engine options are mated to eight-speed automatic transmission. The xDrive intelligent all-wheel-drive system ensures maximum traction even in the harshest environment by constantly monitoring the data such as engine speed, steering angle, wheel speed and acceleration.
The Adaptive M Suspension adapts to the driving style and road conditions thanks to electronically controlled dampers. By activating the SPORT or SPORT+ mode, the driver can make the suspension stiffer and more dynamic. Inside, the 2014 BMW X5 is elegant and luxury in every way, with its Multi-contour seats trimmed with rich Nappa Leather, a three-spoke leather-wrapped multi-function sport steering wheel and leather dashboard. From behind the wheel, the driver faces classic BMW gauges and the Head-up Display projecting all the relevant information. With BMW ConnectedDrive you will always stay in touch. The system is created to ensure the connection between the driver, vehicle and environment. The vehicle is packed with a variety of state-of-the-art standard and optional safety features such as Surround View, Active Driving Assistant, Park Distance Control, etc.
Agile, dynamic, fuel-efficient – it's all about the X5. If you drive your 2014 BMW X5, our substantial collection of top grade parts and accessories will come in handy. We understand that your X5 deserves only the most reliable parts and unique accessories, that's why we collaborate with brands renowned for quality. Interior/exterior accessories, automotive lighting, performance parts, etc. – all parts and accessories are available here, on CARiD.com.
With our premium parts and accessories you will be able to restore, maintain or upgrade your BMW X5. All parts and accessories we store are carefully handpicked and have unrivaled quality and reliability. Each and every product you purchase in our online superstore will deliver exceptional value. If you have any questions about the product you want to buy, our team of professionals will readily help any time.
Whatever you expect from your BMW X5, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your BMW X5 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $61.15 - $64.51
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...