BMW X3 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
One of the first of its kind, the BMW X3 is a luxury crossover SUV that first premiered for the 2004 model year. It is recognized equally for its compact size as well as its traditional BMW-constructed reliability. The vehicle is also lauded for its ability to travel safely in both snow and ice. When the X3 hit US dealers it was equipped in two trim levels - the 2.5i and the 3.0i. The 2.5i meant that this particular version of the X3 was outfitted with a 2.5L six-cylinder engine (good for up to 184 horsepower). Conversely, the 3.0i was equipped with a 3.0L six-cylinder engine which produced up to 225 horsepower. Engines were mated to either a six-speed manual transmission or a five-speed automatic.
BMW did not institute any changes of note to the X3 throughout the vehicle's first few years on the road. In 2006, BMW discontinued the 2.5i from the lineup, leaving the 3.0L as the only trim level. 2007 brings the first-time changes to the BMW X3 parts (for one, the 3.0i was renamed the 3.0si). The 3.0L engine was boosted up to 260 horsepower. A myriad of exterior updates were introduced as well. Both the front/rear fascias were revised, as were the wheels and the hood. Inside the X3, a new three-spoke steering wheel along with new leather upholstery are the main highlights. For 2008, the model gained active head rests as standard as well as the Sport Activity Package, which included 18" wheels, privacy glass, and running boards.
2009 saw the X3's name be changed, this time to the X3 xDrive30i. Other than the name change, there were no major updates for the SUV, although the X3 was beginning to establish a reputation for offering a high amount of standard equipment and parts in comparison to most other models in its segment. 17" alloy wheels, automatic headlights, automatic climate control, heated side mirrors, "leatherette" upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a moonroof, eight-way power-adjustable front seats, and a ten-speaker stereo system were all included. A year later, the moonroof was no longer standard but HD radio was.
BMW's sleek crossover has made an impression since its debut. Improved four-wheel-drive has elevated the senses of drivers everywhere, allowing them the corrective safety measures normally absent on such models. Improved interior accessories have been implemented in more recent editions to rave reviews. The right touch of power and off-road capability allows fun to begin as soon as you turn the key. Already one of BMW's most popular machines in recent years, the X3 is on a very short list of the most influential crossover SUVs on the planet.
BMW X3 Accessories and Parts are the difference between driving a stock vehicle and your very own, personalized machine. CARiD is here to help connect you with the kind of BMW X3 accessories and parts that do the trick. Our inventory is based around providing all of the highest quality options you need at prices that are unbeatable. Interior, exterior, style, or protection - it doesn't make a difference. When you think of the BMW X3 accessories, think of CARiD.com!
Whatever you expect from your BMW X3, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your BMW X3 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $314.10 - $341.10
- $50.00 - $350.00