BMW 1-Series Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
A sporty luxury ride available as both a coupe and convertible, the BMW 1-Series first made its way onto the US dealer lots as a 2008 model year vehicle. When it premiered, the 1-Series was offered in two trim levels, the 128i and 135i. The 128i used a 3.0L inline six-cylinder engine good for 230 horsepower and 200 pounds-per-foot of torque. As the higher trim, the 135i boasted a turbocharged 3.0L inline six-cylinder, which made 300 horsepower along with 300 pounds-per-foot of torque. Both engines were mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission with a six-speed automatic (with manual shift control) available as an option.
Standard package of accessories for the BMW 128i included 17" alloy wheels, automatic headlights, cruise control, a tilted-telescoping steering leather-wrapped steering wheel, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and a ten-speaker stereo system complete with a CD player and auxiliary audio input jack. Coupe models added a sunroof, while the convertible 1-Series showed off a power-operated top and a climate-control system. The 123i versions of the 1-Series were given such revised parts as a sport-tuned suspension, adaptive xenon HID headlights, automatic climate control, and 18" wheels. Several packages, the Sport Package, Premium Package, and the Cold Weather Package, were presented to drivers to combine available options. Additional options for the convertible were a Moonlight Black soft top and leather upholstery (which was actually available as an option for the coupe as well).
There were not many changes made to the BMW 1-Series heading into its second model year in 2009. The vehicle's Cold Weather Package showcased a new heated steering wheel. Active steering could no longer be obtained on the 129i models while the optional navigation system became upgraded with the BMW's iDrive. For 2010, the sunroof was dropped from the list of optional parts for the BMW 1-Series 128i, although the trim did gain High Definition radio. All models across the board could be had with an automatic high-beam function. As for the safety features, the BMW 1-Series displays antilock brakes (with brake drying and standby), traction control, and stability control. Convertible variants are outfitted with front-seat side-airbags and rollover hoops, while coupes are equipped with full-length side-curtain airbags.
The BMW 1-Series is an often showcased model due to its unquestionable range and ability. With just the right fit of luxury, the model encompasses an exceptional blend of comfort and sport that allows it to stand alone. Powerful when it needs to be, stylish when it needs to be, the 1-Series has invoked a wide response due to its unrivaled versatility. The roots of BMW can be found within the 1-Series' lofty potential, finally escorting the new age of technology and fashion that every driver deserves.
BMW 1-Series Accessories and Parts at CARiD.com are always top quality. The reason is simple: when it comes to a ride as luxurious as this one, you need the most durable refinements available. Our selection of BMW 1-Series accessories and parts is brought to you by premier manufacturers who are devoted to their craft. A proper fitment along with all of the latest releases and classic styles is just part of the program. BMW 1-Series accessories are a big part of what we're about at CARiD. Don't depend on anyone else!
Whatever you expect from your BMW 1-Series, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your BMW 1-Series and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- November 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- July 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...