- (22)Complete SystemsBMW 1-Series
- (91)HeadersBMW 1-Series
- (63)Catalytic ConvertersBMW 1-Series
- (209)MufflersBMW 1-Series
- (1)Exhaust StacksBMW 1-Series
- (146)Exhaust TipsBMW 1-Series
- (250)Exhaust PipesBMW 1-Series
- (128)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsBMW 1-Series
- (153)Emission ControlBMW 1-Series
- (128)Performance ChipsBMW 1-Series
When you have a car that is as great as the BMW, finding ways to improve on the manufacturer’s job becomes an interesting challenge because the carmaker has already covered most of the ground really well. One area that almost always requires an upgrade for optimized performance though, is the exhaust system. Stock exhausts are made on budget and are therefore not developed to the advanced levels required to push the engine to utilize all its power. Only a custom exhaust system can do this. With a new performance exhaust system from CARiD, you can inject fresh power into your BMW 1 Series. Official dealer of authority brands such as Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Zunden, MBRP, Onki and Weapon-R, CARiD offers fit-and-match exhausts for all 1 Series models.
Your choice of exhaust will depend on what you want to improve most in the car. Is it overall performance, power gains, gains in torque, better sound, aesthetic appeal or all four combined? For maximum power and torque gains, choose one of the BMW 1 Series exhaust systems from Borla, AFE or MagnaFlow. All are cat back systems designed to give over 10% in power gains and increase engine efficiency, which enhances overall car performance. The AFE custom exhaust yields the highest volume of exhaust flow, giving 29% more (exhaust flow) than the stock exhaust and is custom designed for the different 2009 – 2013 1 Series specifications. There are many more types of exhaust systems that you can choose for your BMW. Custom exhausts also add a deep, throaty growl to the exhaust note, making your 1 Series sound more powerful than it is.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,369.00
- MagnaFlow® Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Sport System has an aggressive and sporty performance tone. It is perfect for the smaller displacement performance engines.Aggressive SoundDelivers More Horsepower$638.68 - $2,993.80
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,319.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Agency Power® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!Made of high quality materialsImproves horsepower and torque$995.00 - $5,000.00
- Borla® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...Super Aggressive SoundIncreased exhaust flow for better performance$540.99 - $3,340.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...Aggressive Plus SoundIncreased exhaust flow for better performance$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Agency Power® Mid-PipeMid-Pipe by Agency Power®. When adding an Agency Power Mid-Pipe to your turbo car, you will gain more horsepower and overall performance. The mid-pipe allows for better flow of the turbine and wastegate gas. Unlike the factory...Gives your vehicle a serious performance boostPrecision engineered for your vehicle$150.00 - $2,595.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 75 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 135 ft. lbs.$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Agency Power® Axle-Back Rear Exhaust MufflerAxle-Back Exhaust Muffler with Titanium Tips by Agency Power®. The Agency Power exhaust system will give your car a deep sound that stuns the competition on drive bys, but cruising speed does not drone inside the cabin. Expect to...Suitable for Everyday DrivingIncreases Power$500.00 - $1,495.00
- MagnaFlow® Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$511.43 - $2,793.70
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,632.50