BMW 1-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Akrapovic®Slip-On Line Exhaust SystemSlip-On Line Exhaust System by Akrapovic®. The high-performance exhaust by Akrapovic gives you absolute freedom to customize your vehicle to make it perform and sound at its best. This product will significantly improve your performance...+1$1,094.94 - $9,955.87
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$190.00 - $4,275.00
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$418.00 - $2,688.50
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Corsa®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless...$686.99 - $2,779.99
- MagnaFlow®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Sport System has an aggressive and sporty performance tone. It is perfect for the smaller displacement performance engines.$597.35 - $2,884.08
- Akrapovic®Evolution Line Exhaust SystemEvolution Line Exhaust System by Akrapovic®. The high-performance exhaust by Akrapovic gives you absolute freedom to customize your vehicle to make it perform and sound at its best. This product will significantly improve your...+1$1,231.18 - $16,042.93
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$277.04 - $2,691.32
- ARK Performance®DT-S Version Exhaust SystemsDT-S Version Exhaust Systems by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S premium exhaust...$1,019.15 - $2,719.15
- MagnaFlow®Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get tiring...$479.39 - $2,691.32
- Remus®Racing Sport Exhaust SystemRacing Sport Exhaust System by Remus®. Leave your factory exhaust behind and step out of a line with this ultra-powerful sport exhaust upgrade from REMUS. Using cutting-edge exhaust technology, this top-of-the-line tune-up is just the...+1$1,140.00 - $2,766.00
- Agency Power®Axle-Back Exhaust SystemsAxle-Back Exhaust Systems by Agency Power®. The Agency Power exhaust system will give your car a deep sound that stuns the competition on drive bys, but cruising speed does not drone inside the cabin. Expect to see a gain in mid to high...$500.00 - $1,200.00
- Dinan®Stainless Steel Free Flow Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Free Flow Exhaust System by Dinan®. The Dinan® exhaust system provides maximum flow characteristics for optimum power gains while producing a civilized, yet very sporty exhaust note that is appropriately aggressive at...$549.00 - $3,499.94
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Exhaust ManifoldHeavy Metal Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory...$250.94 - $836.61
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ 304 SS Cat Delete Downpipe (48-36301-1)Twisted Steel™ 304 SS Cat Delete Downpipe by aFe®. Material: 304 SS. Main Piping Diameter: 3". aFe Power’s introduces Elite Twisted Steel down-pipes. The down-pipes are 100% TIG-welded and constructed of mandrel-bent, 3", 304...Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubingRetains Factory O2 Sensor Locations$674.50
- Fabspeed®Catless DownpipesCatless Downpipes by Fabspeed®. Replaces the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance. The ultimate catless downpipe offering maximum power and sound not...Replaces the two restrictive factory catalytic converters with a free-flowing straight pipe section for maximum exhaust flowDirect bolt-on replacement; no cutting or welding required$595.00 - $1,395.00
- CNT Racing®Stainless Steel Catless Downpipe (HD-9711)Stainless Steel Catless Downpipe by CNT Racing®. Material: Stainless Steel. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Brand new design, High Flow Catted downpipe with bellmouth cast Flange design and extra 02 sensor hole for wideband 02 sensor. This...Full 3 inch design to taper down to rear flangeDirect, bolt in replacement$305.00
- Stage 8®Header Locking Nut KitHeader Locking Nut Kit by Stage 8®. Stage 8 locking fastener solutions are fail-safe when used and installed as directed. They are removable and reusable and can be visually inspected; if the locking retainer and clip are present then...Thoughtfully designed for the highest efficiency and safetyWill provide more breakaway torque than any other locking system$37.69 - $76.34
- HJS®Muffler ClampMuffler Clamp by HJS®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$1.62 - $26.81
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$17.14 - $226.04
- Walker®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$26.15 - $298.01
- Delphi®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Delphi®. Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Has your vehicle failed a state emissions test? Your vehicle's emissions control system is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...Delphi planar technology covers older, conical design sensorsPatented protective sensor coating helps prevent contamination$37.64 - $269.91
- Delphi®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative oxygen...OE connectors and wire lengths within 3" of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$13.00 - $214.04
- Bosch®Universal Oxygen SensorUniversal Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a worn-out...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$14.53 - $72.47
- Bosch®Wideband Oxygen SensorWideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Invented for life, Bosch car parts are a rare combination of high quality, dependable service, and a reasonable price. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor$32.44 - $261.60
- Denso®Air Fuel Ratio SensorAir Fuel Ratio Sensor by Denso®. Make sure your engine runs efficiently and produces fewer emissions by replacing your malfunctioning fuel-ratio sensors with these top-notch products designed by Denso. Engineered with the use of the...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$36.96 - $378.14
- Denso®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$10.90 - $369.86
- NTK®Air-Fuel Ratio SensorAir-Fuel Ratio Sensor by NTK®. Air/Fuel Ratio Sensors Utilize a Sophisticated Sensing Element that Enables Them to Produce a Precise Output in Proportion to the Air/Fuel Ratio. AFR Sensors Provide the ECU with an Exact AFR Response,...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$37.92 - $375.06
When you have a car that is as great as the BMW, finding ways to improve on the manufacturer’s job becomes an interesting challenge because the carmaker has already covered most of the ground really well. One area that almost always requires an upgrade for optimized performance though, is the exhaust system. Stock exhausts are made on budget and are therefore not developed to the advanced levels required to push the engine to utilize all its power. Only a custom exhaust system can do this. With a new performance exhaust system from CARiD, you can inject fresh power into your BMW 1 Series. Official dealer of authority brands such as Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Zunden, MBRP, Onki and Weapon-R, CARiD offers fit-and-match exhausts for all 1 Series models.
Your choice of exhaust will depend on what you want to improve most in the car. Is it overall performance, power gains, gains in torque, better sound, aesthetic appeal or all four combined? For maximum power and torque gains, choose one of the BMW 1 Series exhaust systems from Borla, AFE or MagnaFlow. All are cat back systems designed to give over 10% in power gains and increase engine efficiency, which enhances overall car performance. The AFE custom exhaust yields the highest volume of exhaust flow, giving 29% more (exhaust flow) than the stock exhaust and is custom designed for the different 2009 – 2013 1 Series specifications. There are many more types of exhaust systems that you can choose for your BMW. Custom exhausts also add a deep, throaty growl to the exhaust note, making your 1 Series sound more powerful than it is.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let�s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It�s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you�re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...