Bentley Continental Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Bentley Continental is a successor of the Rolls-Royce "Project 90" concept car, shown first at the Geneva Motor Show in 1984. The brand new Continental was announced in 1991 as a large prestige coupe powered by 6.75L Garret-turbocharged engine adopted from the Bentley Turbo R. It accelerated from 0 to 60 mph in 6.6 seconds and reached mph maximum speed of 145 mph. It was equipped with a new four-speed automatic transmission and ventilated disc brakes. Its aerodynamic exterior shape and interior accessories were designed by John Heffernan and Ken Greenley.
Several variants of the Bentley Continental are well-known and honored all over the world. The Continental R name origins from the post-war period Bentley Continental model and “R” designates the R-Type and Turbo R Bentley roots. The Continental S was a limited-edition of 37 units produced in 1994 and 1995. It boasted a bunch of performance-oriented parts, such as powerful intercooler which later was fitted in all of the Continental R versions. Another variation, the Continental R Mulliner, arrived in March of 1999 and displayed a 420-hp engine and a maximum torque of 650 with a top speed of 170 mph. The Bentley Continental T, a 2+2 shortened coupe version, improved the famous Bentley lineup with the high-performance sporty Continental R parts and features. The Continental SC Sedanca, the T version modification produced in 37 units, featuring the lift-out glass sun roof among its refinements.
The Continental interior was always full of the latest amenities that were available at the moment of production, finished with chrome and wood. Production of the Bentley Continental and all of its exclusive modifications lasted until 2003, when the Bentley Continental GT was released replacing all the previous models.
Power, style, and class - that's the calling-card of the Bentley Continental. Long heralded as one of the premier automobiles of the modern age, the Continental is thought of as an icon. It's easy to see why. Designed with a smooth yet aggressive exterior shape and boasting enough performance to see blacktop disappear into the horizon, there is no disputing the status of this prized machine. Adding onto the legend has to be taken seriously. At CARiD, we know no other way.
When you come to CARiD looking for Bentley Continental Accessories and Parts, you quickly learn what we're all about: premium quality. Our inventory of Bentley Continental accessories and parts features world-class manufacturers who specialize in designing and developing the finest Bentley Continental accessories across the land. We offer everything you need to keep your car as stylish and comfortable as ever. Don't trust anyone else when it comes to this vehicle - it's too important.
Whatever you expect from your Bentley Continental, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Bentley Continental and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $493.00 - $551.00
- $40.80 - $99.96
- $1,577.74 - $2,067.34
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- November 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- July 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...