Audi S3 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Released at the New York Auto Show in 2014, the 2015 Audi S3 is one of the first representatives of a family of Audi small cars that are based on the A3. Actually, this smallish four-door car is not much smaller in dimensions than the first-generation Audi A4 launched two decades ago. It's 175.5 inches long, 70.7 inches wide, and 55.57 inches tall, while its wheelbase is 103.4 inches. The curb weight of the car is 3,318 lbs. The twist comes from under its crisply stamped hood. This car features neither turbodiesel nor hybrid to plug in; it's all breathy turbocharging here. In addition to a higher-pressure turbo and larger intercooler, this Audi features an aluminum-silicon alloy cylinder head as well as strengthened camshafts, crankshaft bearings, special pistons, con-rods, valve seats and exhaust valves. The 2.0-liter direct-injected and forced-induction four-cylinder engine is mated to Quattro AWD and produces about 290 HP, which powers the S3 to an estimated 155 mph top speed and 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds. All the mentioned changes make the S3 able to provide about 280 pound-feet of torque.
The 2015 Audi S3 offers you all the benefits of sport-tuned suspension that coupled with the turbocharged TFSI engine thrills with unique S3 race-inspired details. The S3 features a six-speed, dual-clutch, paddle-shifted transmission that assists the turbo to pull marvelously through its lower gears distributing torque to all four wheels. 18-inch wheels are standard, but you can upgrade to 19s. The 2015 Audi S3 also offers a wide range of driver assist options such as adaptive cruise control, side assist, etc. developed to maximize driver convenience. Audi adaptive cruise control with stop and go function helps to monitor the distance between you and the vehicle ahead. It also adjusts your speed appropriately to keep you moving smoothly, while the active lane assist option helps to detect if your car is drifting out of its lane and steer it back onto its intended course. The S3 also offers simple yet practical options such as parking system plus that offers a rear view camera as well as front and rear acoustic parking sensors.
When you are behind the Audi S3 wheel, you can choose among four distinct driving modes to modify various vehicle performance characteristics to tailor your S3 to your driving style. To control an array of vehicle systems, you are offered Audi MMI touch with handwriting-recognition technology that is able to read almost anyone’s handwriting through the touchpad. To provide you with clear visibility during dawn and dusk, this car also has new LED daytime running lights with a solid, sleek diode design. The S3 features a platter of safety gear prepped for five-star crash ratings. Its airbags and stability control are coupled with pre-collision restraint prep and simulated torque vectoring on the front wheels via the S3's anti-lock brakes. In addition to its technical characteristics, the 2015 Audi S3 has a number of unique exterior and interior accents, including brushed-aluminum trim, specific instrument faces, decorative inlays, aluminum-optic air vents, a D-shaped steering wheel, etc.
The Audi brand is known for its strong commitment to quality and reliability. Following their main goal of creating proper design, proper fit, and proper precision, this brand gained a strong reputation as a manufacturer of vehicles built with careful attention to the utmost detail. From the handling to the majestic elegance, advanced is the word when it comes to Audi parts and accessories. Still there are no limits for perfection and if you believe that your 2015 Audi S3 is capable of transcending the masses, then CARiD is the place you have to be. With our wide array of premium S3 accessories and parts, you will easily add a new point of view and the ultimate in self-expression with Audi accessories.
Whether you are looking for a cargo carrier or a set of sporty new wheels, CARiD offers hundreds of parts and accessories designed to help enhance every facet of your lifestyle as well as bring an added touch of style to your S3. Our collection includes both performance and replacement parts so you don't have to lose your time standing in lines, but find everything you need on our virtual shelves. We provide you with products made by only the most respected brands, which ensure that every part and accessory are carefully scrutinized in the design and development process. So all products on offer are not only striking in appearance, but also pass rigorous quality assessments, including corrosion testing.
Whatever you expect from your Audi S3, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Audi S3 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $171.00 - $270.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...
- $113.40 - $613.17
- $240.64 - $330.84