Audi S3 Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
- Remy®StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$20.72 - $535.49
- Beck Arnley®Suspension Ball JointSuspension Ball Joint by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Helps to correct wheel alignment, preventing premature tire wearEliminates suspension noise and improves chassis performance$11.97 - $98.52
- Centric®Preferred Plain Brake KitPreferred Plain Brake Kit by Centric®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Includes: Plain Premium Black or High Carbon Alloy Rotors and Posi Quiet Premium Pads. Centric Axle Packs are engineered to restore original braking performance for...Centric® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceAxle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$47.84 - $2,787.44
- URO Parts®Oil PanOil Pan by URO Parts®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by URO-Parts features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...OE quality fluids from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$11.98 - $234.08
- Rein®Exhaust Muffler ClampExhaust Muffler Clamp by Rein®. Keep your vehicle running safely and efficiently by replacing your worn or damaged factory exhaust part with Rein – the number one products in performance, value, and price. They are built to the latest...OE fit, form, and functionDesigned to fit the first time, without modifications$12.37 - $18.94
- APDI®RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$36.50 - $587.06
- Cardone®Throttle BodyThrottle Body by Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service life, less...100% computerized testing of motor, throttle position sensor and articulation ensures reliable and consistent performanceEach unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Every component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced ensuring a durable, high-quality product$47.99 - $241.87
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Outer Tie Rod EndAdvantage™ Outer Tie Rod End by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage™ Tie Rods are extensively tested to ensure that they are a true value leader. Featuring heat-treated finished ball ends and a CNC-machined housing, Advantage™ Tie Rods...Full-ball type stud for improved performanceCoated for corrosion resistance$6.32 - $109.35
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$33.26 - $316.41
- Dorman®OE Solutions™ Xenon Headlight Control Module (601-067)OE Solutions™ Xenon Headlight Control Module by Dorman®. Finish: Silver. Material: Aluminum. Electronic Component Replacement Type: Complete Control Module. Connector Material: Plastic With Silicone Seal. Package Quantity: 1....Easy installation; just plug it in to the mating componentDirect replacement matches original design$210.95
- Four Seasons®A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.All compressors go through sophisticated testing and leak test processesIncludes specific electrical connector to eliminate splicing$100.45 - $1,891.23
- Dorman®Clutch Slave CylinderClutch Slave Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Slave Cylinder effectively returns hydraulic pressure to the clutch system, restoring the ability to shift properly again. Engineered from reinforced nylon, cast iron or aluminum, all...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeConcentric Slave Cylinder is pre-filled and pre-bled for immediate service upon installation, saving time, money and labor$7.71 - $209.81
- Spectra Premium®Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium ignition coils are designed and produced under a strict TS16949 quality control process. At CARiD you can get this superior replacement product and take advantage of its impeccable...All ignition coils are durability tested at 100 cycles of thermal shock (-50 to 300° F), to ensure reliability from extreme vibration24 hours salt spray test ensures sensors provide high corrosion resistance$6.45 - $526.03
- Denso®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$10.90 - $369.86
- MANN-Filter®Air FilterAir Filter by Mann-Filter®. Get excellent engine protection and more economical operation just by replacing your air filter. This Mann air filter is specially designed for your vehicle to ensure a precise fit and proper composition of...Optimum protection for the engine, airflow meters and other sensorsPerfectly adapted in form and function to your vehicle$5.47 - $114.54
- Champion Brands®Super Heavy Duty DOT 3 Brake FluidUniversal HD DOT 3 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 3. CHAMPION BRANDS DOT 3 BRAKE FLUID meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) No.116 (DOT 3) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1703...Excellent thermal and chemical stabilityProvides corrosion and oxidation resistance$2.99 - $95.88
- Access Tools®Car Opening Manual (MS)Universal Car Opening Manual by Access Tools®. The Access Tools Car Opening Manual contains over 600 pages of step-by-step directions, pictures, and a diagram for virtually every vehicle since 1979. This manual covers cars, SUVs, and...More detailed than other manuals on the marketThe most valuable component of Access Tools kits$49.95
- Dr. Beasley's®Showroom Shine (AK12)Showroom Shine by Dr. Beasley's®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$499.99
- ACDelco®Professional™ BatteryProfessional™ Battery by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Automotive batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The Absorbed Glass Mat design is 100% leak...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$128.48 - $166.16
- Mevotech®Ball JointBall Joint by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and acceleration....Knurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control armDesigned to improve the vehicle's cornering stability$5.44 - $110.73
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$8.44 - $150.76
- Genuine®Timing ChainTiming Chain by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$25.23 - $342.77
- Walker®Ultra™ Universal Fit Large Oval Body Catalytic ConverterUniversal Ultra™ Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Large Oval. With 1 Inlet. Without Air Tube. With O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Converter Overall Length: 18". The...High precious metal load and high technology washcoat for premium performanceStainless steel body and aluminized body and pipe heat shields for durability$97.19 - $110.83
- Gates®Electric Water PumpElectric Water Pump by Gates®. If you want to keep your vehicle safe on the road for many years to come, go with this Gates product. Developed with the utmost attention to detail and manufactured from the highest quality materials, it...Great design and functionMade from sturdy materials$54.29 - $631.31
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.53 - $57.35
- ACDelco®Professional™ Inner Tie Rod EndProfessional™ Inner Tie Rod End by ACDelco®. With advanced features not found in many competitive products, the ACDelco Professional™ Tie Rod Ends are long-life replacements for worn Original Equipment on many of today’s most...Superb strength and stabilityConsistent torque for smoother operation$13.49 - $91.25
- MOOG®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to...Exclusive oil seal design eliminates leaking and contaminationIntegral raceway design provides proper clearance between ball and bearing riding surfaces$34.76 - $519.71
- Race Sport®High Intensity Discharge Lighting Ballast (RS-D1(M))High Intensity Discharge Lighting Ballast by Race Sport®. Voltage: 12V. Wattage: 35W. 9-16V Max Input Current 6.5A-88A. Whether you are looking to replace a failing OEM ballast or just looking to upgrade to a more reliable setup, Race...Constructed of high-quality materialsRugged construction to withstand harsh conditions$84.99
- K&N®Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by K&N®. K&N Cabin Air Filters replace your vehicle's stock cabin filter with a reusable design that cleans and freshens incoming air. They are electrostatically charged to grab and hold dust particles. K&N cabin air...Electrostatically charged to capture most mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungus, and germs, and hold dirt and dustCleans and freshens incoming air and helps control odors$39.99 - $81.99
- ATP®Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by ATP®. ATP Transmission filters are designed to keep the life blood of your transmission (transmission fluid) clean. Every transmission will eventually accumulate debris from normal wear and tear. It is...OE quality at an affordable priceOE fit and function$4.59 - $55.83
The Audi S3 was first released in 1999. It was a 3-door 5-seat hatchback with a 1.8 T engine producing 210 HP. In 2001, this vehicle was equipped with the same 1.8 T engine with the only difference: it made 225 HP. In 2008 Audi manufactured the Audi S3 Sportback, a 5-door and 3-door hatchback. It was powered by a 2.0 L engine producing 265 HP. In 2013 the Audi S3 3-door and 5-door hatchback got a 2.0 TFSI quattro S-tronic engine producing 300 HP. Also the same year Audi released a 4-door 5-seat sedan powered by the same engine. It also featured the Quattro all-wheel drive system.
CARiD offers its customers a decent range of the auto repair parts for this model from the most respected aftermarket manufacturers. As we work only with verified and acknowledged aftermarket brands the quality of all the auto repair parts for S3 is guaranteed. The prices though are absolutely attractive. There are next items available: air intake parts which include air filters, vacuum caps etc; exhaust parts which include exhaust manifolds and tips; engine cooling which include radiator fans, antifreeze, lubricants; starting and charging; engine parts which include motor oil, oil coolers, lubrication; transmission parts which include transmission lubricants and fluids etc; brake parts; oils, lubricants and fluids.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today�s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine�s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine's crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...
- $13.89 - $207.73
- $36.96 - $378.14