Audi A8 Accessories & Parts
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Audi A8 debuted in 1994 in Europe as a full-size luxury machine constructed on the Volkswagen's D2 platform. It featured an aluminum monocoque referred to as the ASF, or "Audi Space Frame" which was employed to reduce the overall weight of the vehicle. This gave the model the distinction of being the world's first vehicle derived from an aluminum platform and incorporating aluminum parts. The A8 was initially offered in two different wheelbases: standard and long (A8L). In 1997, it finally made its way to North America. That same year, it also became available in both front-wheel drive and with Audi's Quattro all-wheel drive system. The first generation A8 saw several engine options. Front-wheel drive versions were equipped with a 2.8L V6 capable of approximately 190 horsepower or a 3.7L V8 (230 HP). Those sporting the Quattro all-wheel drive system got a 4.2L V8 that produced around 300 horsepower. Standard luxury A8 accessories included leather upholstery, wood grain trim, heated seats, and a Bose stereo.
In 2000, the exterior to the Audi A8 received a slight redesign, mostly to the front-end. Larger headlights, a new grille, and fog lamps were installed. The 3.7L engine for the front-wheel drive was discontinued, but in North America the A8L was introduced. In 2002, the A8L was outfitted with xenon HID headlights, a Symphony II stereo, and a tire pressure monitoring system. Soon after, the second generation D3 Audi A8 was unveiled. It is slightly longer than the first generation, allowing for more room inside for passengers. Both wheelbase options were carried over, as were the engine configurations. Audi changed things up a bit in 2005, this time offering new engine to car buyers in Europe and Asia, including an entry-level 3.2L FSI V6. In 2008, the Audi A8 became available with new innovative safety features, such as Audi Lane Assist and Audi Side Assist, earning the brand high praise from within the industry.
The third generation of the Audi A8 was introduced in late November 2009. It still boasts the same aluminum Audi Space Frame and the same aluminum Audi A8 parts. Engines include a 4.2L Fuel Stratified Injection (FSI) and a Turbocharged Direct Injection diesel V8. Tech-savvy amenities such as an improved Audi Multi Media Interface and a Bang and Olufsen stereo have been added as well. Other safety features include a "pre-crash system," a rear-view camera, night vision, and the same lane and side assist functions seen in the previous generation. The Audi A8 has been the recipient of numerous industry awards since its run began. It was named the Best Luxury Sedan by Automobile Magazine (1999), to Edmunds.com Editors' Most Wanted List (2005), and a Consumer Guide Best Buy (2005, 2006).
The A8 has demonstrated true staying power, and thus has become one of Audi's prime examples of innovative design and pleasing comfort. Using an all-aluminum frame for a soothing feel, this elegant machine also boasts all of the amenities luxury car buyers look for. The heated seating, wood trim, and powerful sound system make it feel like as if you're lounging in the living room while perched in the cabin. But it's the overall image and drivability of the A8 that has gotten so much attention. When it's your ride we're talking about, you have to give it your very own "stamp of approval." The best way to do that is to get your hands on Audi A8 accessories that do the job for you.
Class. Comfort. Protection. Audi A8 Accessories and Parts at CARiD.com do it all. To ensure you have everything you need to keep this luxurious cruiser bright and beautiful, our inventory of Audi A8 accessories and parts is of the highest quality in existence. Only proven, experienced manufacturers of Audi A8 accessories are who we showcase. Plus, we make it easy by delivering the lowest prices you will ever find. Take care of your ride the right way. This is how to do it.
Whatever you expect from your Audi A8, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Audi A8 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $10.79 - $71.31
- $9.11 - $132.01
- $8.59 - $78.67