Audi A8 Driveline & Axles
- Axle Assemblies & Components
- Axles & Components
- Driveshafts & Components
- Transfer Cases & Components
- Differentials & Components
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & Components
- CV Joints, Boots & Components
- Universal Joints & Components
- Replacement Driveshaft Yokes
- Transfer Case Lubricants
- Differential Lubricants
- Bearing Lubricants
- CV Joint Lubricants
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Dorman®DriveshaftDriveshaft by Dorman®. A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman’s Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply replace the...Dorman-engineered from 100% new materials and rigorously tested for long-lasting durabilityDirect replacement for a proper fit$127.95 - $2,247.09
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$30.57 - $141.56
- Cardone®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone®. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Cardone features premium quality and will perform better than...100% Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking, the leading cause of boot failureA new axle nut is supplied with every unit for hassle-free installation, as the old nut on the vehicle is typically worn or stripped$33.84 - $114.15
- GSP North America®CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by GSP North America®. Company has developed quite a large number of this kind of CV Axles, which can enable you to have a quite and smooth voyage. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years...GSP’s new axle program consistently offers the best application coverage, most SKU count, and more new numbers than any other competitorsGSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949$30.38 - $100.07
- First Equipment Quality®Replacement CV Axle AssemblyReplacement CV Axle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Keep your axle assembly in tip-top shape by swapping out your malfunctioning part with this premium grade axle component. Made to OE specifications, it will help bring the...Designed to help bring your vehicle back in its tip-top conditionFaithful reproduction of the original part in quality, look, and function$40.37 - $336.03
- Cardone®Remanufactured CV Drive AxleRemanufactured CV Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured CV Drive Axle are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all units are tested to...100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failureHigh quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life$32.32 - $97.15
- Mevotech®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Mevotech®. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts are...Integrated flanges help reduce wobble and maintain internal bearing integrityBearings are pre-lubricated with high-pressure, high-temperature grease for minimal friction and wear$15.30 - $268.78
- GSP North America®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the axial...GSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949Strict quality standards and controls on international level are being applied through all the processes$6.20 - $174.83
- MOOG®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to...Exclusive oil seal design eliminates leaking and contaminationIntegral raceway design provides proper clearance between ball and bearing riding surfaces$34.76 - $519.71
- USA Industries®Remanufactured CV Drive Axle AssemblyRemanufactured CV Drive Axle Assembly by USA Industries®. If you are looking for a premium axle, USA Industries offers you the product made with attention to detail. The company replaced the outer joint housings and joint components...Outer joint housings and joint components replaced with new where neededNew premium quality boots and stainless boot clamps$31.35 - $64.05
- DSS®Axle Shaft AssemblyAxle Shaft Assembly by DSS®. DSS engineers, researches, designs, develops and distributes the highest quality CV Axles for the Aftermarket. DSS has the largest and best CV Axle coverage in the industry. DSS is the only aftermarket...At least 25% Stronger than traditional designSlip unit travel distance is 60mm longer than OE$24.46 - $96.10
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub AssemblyAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals that meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$28.16 - $350.75
- Genuine®Wheel HubWheel Hub by Genuine®. Without Bearing. If your driveline system parts are in need of repair, don’t compromise the performance and safety of your car with suspect, off-brand replacement parts from the local auto parts chain store. On...Designed to restore your vehicle’s driveline systemGenuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer$36.50 - $886.22
- Centric®C-Tek™ Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyC-Tek Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using quality components, C-Tek hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...High Quality Replacement ComponentsExacting fit and function$21.49 - $229.69
- Centric®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$29.79 - $356.87
- SKF®Replacement Wheel HubsReplacement Wheel Hubs by SKF®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...Excellent replacement for your worn out or faulty partDesigned to restore original performance and reliability$27.38 - $385.70
- Vaico®Replacement Wheel HubReplacement Wheel Hub by Vaico®. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing component that will let your rim turn freely again. Replace your worn out or severely damaged bearing part with...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$74.35 - $104.58
- Optimal®Wheel Bearing KitWheel Bearing Kit by Optimal®. Single bearings, manufactured to original equipment quality, are assembled in Langenbach, along with all the necessary components. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Optimal...Made to provide unmatched efficiencyRobust and long-lasting construction$10.04 - $74.36
- Dorman®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Dorman®. Dorman has all the components needed for a complete repair. Quickly and easily installed, it eliminates the clunking noise that may result when this part fails, while restoring original ride control.Save labor with easy installation methodsComes with grease and clamps$11.93 - $25.36
- Vaico®Replacement CV Joint Boot KitsReplacement CV Joint Boot Kits by Vaico®. Bring your prized possession back to life with this top-notch product that will help you restore the reliable power transfer from the transaxle to the wheels which is a must for proper...Directly compatible replacement for your worn out partHelps to transfer power from the transaxle to the wheels$8.77 - $98.84
- GKN®CV Joint KitCV Joint Kit by GKN®. Leader in the development of CV Joint Systems, delivering not only new technologies but the global production network to manufacture where our customers need us. With a focus on efficiency, performance, refinement...Exceptional service and dependabilityPerfect to meet your vehicle's power needs$51.10 - $142.24
- GKN®Driveshaft U-JointDriveshaft U-Joint by GKN®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Exceptional service and dependabilityPerfect to meet your vehicle's power needs$13.02 - $91.57
- Beck Arnley®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$6.93 - $27.79
- MOOG®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...Replaces the OEM fitmentStraps designed to prevent contaminants from entering boot cavity$7.77 - $16.16
- Timken®Wheel Bearing AssemblyWheel Bearing Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced surface...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$28.08 - $265.73
- Quality-Built®Wheel Bearing ModuleWheel Bearing Module by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing...Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$16.80 - $97.95
- Beck Arnley®Wheel Bearing KitWheel Bearing Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$21.99 - $154.47
- SKF®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by SKF®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SKF features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$6.39 - $348.63
- FAG®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by FAG®. Position: Front. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by FAG features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$7.25 - $166.23
- FAG®Wheel Bearing KitWheel Bearing Kit by FAG®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by FAG features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$24.74 - $160.10
A majestic-looking full-size luxury sedan, the Audi A8 is famous for its aluminum-only frame – an ingenious way to reduce the weight while having the car’s rigidity intact. Available in a standard or long wheel base version, the vehicle is powered by a standard 333-hp 3.0 L V6 supercharged engine; even more power comes with the options: a 450-hp V8 twin-turbocharged engine or an unbelievably mighty 500-hp 6.3L W12 one. The model is equipped with 4WD and has an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The Audi engineers used advanced technologies to make your A8’s frame both light and reliable; the same level of sophistication was applied to the vehicle’s driveline. This complex system transfers torque and does it almost silently with as little energy losses as possible. When making a regular check of your car’s condition, pay special attention to the driveline components - joints, driveshafts, and differentials. A problem that has been found and checked in time will never result in an unnecessary waste of time and money. Another way to take better care of your car is to only use high quality repair parts. Our store offers you the Audi A8 driveline & axles that were manufactured by renowned aftermarket companies, including Timken, Beck Arnley, National, Dorman and Pronto. It’s worth saying that our prices are always agreeable.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- January 11, 2017CV Boot Repair Kits | Replace the Boot, Not the...To understand the function of a CV boot, it�s important to first look at what the "CV" part signifies. A constant velocity (CV) joint is a coupling found on one or...
- October 03, 2016Axle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you�re performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you�re going to come across...
- July 18, 2016U-Joints: Identification, Selection, and...A "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely...
- September 12, 2014Wheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings,...Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this...
- August 20, 2014The Difference Between A Transaxle And A...In this article we�ll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a...