Aston Martin Virage Accessories & Parts
- Exhaust Systems
- Fuel Systems
- Ignition Systems
- Driveline & Axles
- Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Racing Gear
- Starting & Charging
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Aston Martin Virage debuted at the 1988 Birmingham Motor Show, when it was introduced as a replacement for the aging V8 models. Back then the Virage was offered in a 2-door, 2+2 coupe body shell and featured FR layout. Large and heavy, the Aston Martin Virage was a grand tourer powered by a 32-valve 5.3 L V8 engine, capable of 330 hp and 364 lb·ft of torque. The car clocked 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds and developed the top speed of 158 mph. The convertible version, the Virage Volane, became available in 1992, yet four years later the model was discontinued. As with other Astons, a high-performance Vantage version appeared too. First shown in 1992, it was manufactured from 1993 through 1999. In 2000, the Aston Martin Vintage was discontinued and replaced with the Aston Martin Vanquish. Eleven years later, the British automaker resurrected the model, and a new-generation Virage debuted at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show.
The all-new Virage is built on the Aston Martin's VH platform, which was introduced in 2004 with the DB9 and now underpins the DBS, Rapide, and Vantage models. The redesigned Virage slots right between the flagship DBS and the basic DB9 in the Aston Martin's lineup. Offered in a coupe and a soft-top convertible version, the Aston Martin Virage reached the US showrooms in summer 2011. Both versions come in a two-door body-style with a 2+2 seating configuration, while the coupe model in a 2+0 configuration is available as an option. The grand tourer measures 107.9” in the wheelbase; it is 185.8” long, 75” wide, and 50.4” high. The power comes from a hand-assembled 5.9-liter V-12, good for 490 hp and 420 lb/ft of torque. The Virage sprints from 0 to 60 mph in under 4.5 seconds and reaches the top-speed of 186 mph. The list of standard Aston Martin Virage parts is quite impressive. The engine is paired with a standard six-speed Touchtronic II electronically-controlled automatic transmission designed by ZF. The vehicle is equipped with an independent double-wishbone suspension featuring monotube adaptive dampers at all four corners. A newly engineered Adaptive Damping System offers ten different stiffness settings, five in Normal mode and five in Sport mode.
The front-end design of the Aston Martin Virage reminds strongly of the DB9, though it features a redesigned aluminum grille, more muscular fascias, and new rear fenders. The vehicle is offered with LED daytime running lights, rear lights and turn signals, while the headlights are bi-xenon projector beams. There are also diodes, serving as side indicators, integrated into the fender vent. The Virage comes standard with the 20'' 5-spoke cast alloy wheels, while 10-spoke sets are available too. The interior of the Aston Martin Virage is offered in seven leather hides provided by Bridge of Weir. Each Virage interior takes around 70 man-hours to finish, which is over 30% the total time required to build this vehicle. The list of standard Aston Martin Virage parts and equipment includes heated sets (for Sports seats only), satellite navigation, cruise control, Bluetooth compatibility, and a 700-Wt audio system.
Elegant and functional, the Aston Martin Virage combines potent looks and ultimate performance. Sculptured with grace and aggressive simplicity in mind, the Virage is the next level of evolution of the Aston Martin parts and models. With its marvelous interior, sensual exterior, bullish engine, and alluring dynamics, the Aston Martin Virage is a new breed of luxury sports GT. It does everything with the perfection that you would expect. Power, style, and class - that's the calling-card of the Aston Martin Virage.
At CARiD.com we choose Aston Martin Virage Accessories and Parts with the same careful attention the driver chooses a new car. Following the Aston Martin commitment to individuality and quality, CARiD.com provides you with the finest accessories produced by the world-class manufacturers. Whether you want to add onto the luxury, or instead, impart a more personalized influence, Aston Martin Virage accessories and parts you need to get the job done can be found right here.
Whatever you expect from your Aston Martin Virage, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Aston Martin Virage and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...
- $2.05 - $13.22
- $58.93 - $112.87