Acura TLX Accessories & Parts
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The brand new Acura TLX was created to appeal to current and next-generation luxury sports sedan buyers. Designed, developed and engineered in Acura's Los Angeles Design Studio, it first premiered at the New York International Auto Show in 2014. As Acura’s star of the show, the TLX is poised to deliver “a thrill like no other.” It was specially built to provide an enhanced replacement of the TSX and TL, permanently retired after 2014 due to sluggish sales. The new TLX model retains the TL's wheelbase, but the new body features stiffer and lighter design.
The all new Acura TLX features high-output direct-injected i-VTEC engines, two advanced transmissions and two unique dynamic handling systems. Also, it feels rather athletic, boasting an all-new stiffer body shell with 47 percent high-strength steel and an overall weight loss of up to 230 pounds compared to its forerunner, the TL. It offers 2 powertrains, starting with a naturally aspirated 2.4-liter four-cylinder from the TSX that is now capable of 206 HP and 182 lb. ft. of torque. It is mated to an all-new 8-speed dual-clutch transmission (8DCT) and Precision All-Wheel Steer. The 8DCT is engineered to the latest technology standards, originally developed for racing. So, it senses every imminent shift and prepares the next gear, while the upshifts and downshifts are so swift, instinctive and seamless. This transmission is the first of its kind to come with a torque converter to ensure better and smoother acceleration from a stop with reduced vibration.
The optional 3.5-liter V-6 now can generate 290 HP and 267 lb. ft. of torque, an increase of 10 HP and 13 lb. ft. of torque. In addition, the V-6 features a new transmission: a conventional automatic with nine speeds controlled by push buttons on the center console. The TLX comes with the Super Handling All-Wheel Drive or Precision All-Wheel Steer, using hydraulic clutches instead of the electromagnetic clutch packs. This essentially makes this model lighter and smaller. Front wheel drive versions come standard with Acura’s Precision All-Wheel-Steer (P-AWS) system, for better handling and greater agility, while all wheel drive models feature the latest generation of Acura’s Super Handling All Wheel Drive (SH-AWD), which divides power not only between the front and rear axles, but also between the left and right rear wheels. With new transmissions, lower weight and optimized aerodynamics, there's a dramatic increase in fuel economy – the four-cylinder TLX achieves 24 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway and the V-6 delivers 21 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. Also, the TLX offers 4 driving modes to fit your mood thanks to the Integrated Dynamic System (IDS) – Econ, Normal, Sport and Sport +.
The TLX’s athletic and sporting appeal is highlighted with its large wheels. The clean exterior appearance features taut body surfaces, sculpted fender flares, and purposeful character lines. The TLX also features a rear cross traffic monitor, multi-view rear camera with dynamic guidelines and rain-sensing wipers. The nifty Jewel Eye LED headlamps are the TLX's zest. The interior is as roomy in front and back as the TL, but the TLX brings it to the next level of quality with optional Milano leather, soft-touch materials everywhere, and real alloy and woodgrain trim. The TLX provides Bluetooth connectivity, keyless access, navigation, real-time traffic, SMS / email / Siri Eyes Free, front seat heating and ventilation, the latest surround sound system, and more.
The Acura TLX is the luxury four-wheeled future that offers an instinctively responsive driving experience and style. Though, no matter how great this model is, you still can upgrade it with exclusive parts and accessories that ensure unbeatable quality and spectacular durability. Whatever you're looking for to enhance your 4-wheeled friend, CARiD has Acura Accessories and Parts to help you. Upgrade your vehicle with a grille, wind deflectors, dash kit, floor mats, and more to make it truly yours. Choose accessories that infuse both a burst of energy and excitement into your vehicle. If you want to boost your TLX’s performance or just turn your vehicle into an attention-grabbing head-turner, get a set of top-quality brakes or customize your TLX with the most stunning wheels.
Whatever you expect from your Acura TLX, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Acura TLX and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by