- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Automotive Tools
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
Ever since it made its way onto the pavement in 1990, the Acura NSX has been considered one of the more influential models in the history of the brand. That's because it is recognized throughout the industry for its innovative parts as well as its sporty image. The Acura NSX is noted for being the first car to employ aluminum for its body construction as well as for its engine and even suspension. Perhaps just as importantly, it is also the first Japanese sports model to be marketed in the US and thrown into competition against traditional American and European vehicles. As for its body-style, the NSX is a two-seater that is equipped with a mid-mounted engine backed by V6 power.
The Acura NSX was originally offered with a 3.0L V6 VTEC engine. VTEC stands for Variable valve Timing and lift Electronic Control, and the NSX was the first model to use both VTEC and a variable-volume intake manifold. It was capable of pushing out approximately 270 horsepower with 210 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a five-speed manual transmission (a four-speed automatic was also made available as an option). Thanks to the use of aluminum parts throughout the model's build, the NSX's curb weight was kept low for a racing-inspired feel. Inside the car, leather seats and automatic climate control were the highlights. There weren't many updates made on the model during its early years, although in 1995 the NSX-T arrived with a targa roof. 1997 brought on a boost to the engine configuration, as the NSX became outfitted with a new 3.2L V6 (290 horsepower) geared to a six-speed manual. Versions of the model that were automatic were powered by the original 3.0L engine.
2002 ushered in the last redesign for the NSX. Xenon HID headlights with new metallic accents (trim) were added to the exterior decor while larger rear wheels were brought in to accommodate the improved stiffness in the suspension. Acura also did away with the fixed roof and offered new colors for both the outside and inside of the car. Models with the four-speed automatic transmission were supplemented with sequential-shift, a type of manual shifting. Although never a huge seller, the NSX lives on as a favorite among tuners and performance fans alike. Plenty of accolades have been showered upon the NSX, including being ranked in the Top Ten for Initial Quality by J.D. Power & Associates (2004) as well as being called a "Japanese Ferrari" by AutoWeek. Seven years after Acura stopped production of the NSX, the auto maker decided to revive the car. In 2012, the all-new NSX concept debuted at the Detroit Auto Show, and in 2014, the car is supposed to hit the market
There is no greater feeling than sitting behind the wheel of a sleek, hungry machine that can deliver on the power. The Acura NSX does that and more. When most think of Acura, images of street-influenced sport and luxury cloud their brains. With the NSX, think exotic high-performance with the up-tempo body design to match. The NSX isn't just a 2-seater with extra HP. It's a turbocharged avenue of expression that leaves every driver satisfied, and only the highest quality accessories deliver the personality its drivers demand.
Acura NSX Accessories and Parts are a focal point of what we do at CARiD.com. We know that drivers have different goals. Whether you desire the most recent upgrades in style and sass or instead yearn for additional comfort, our selection of Acura NSX accessories and parts will point you in the right direction. CARiD showcases every major manufacturer in the world who understands your model best. Why leave it to anyone else? If you're looking for top-quality Acura NSX accessories, leave it to us. We'll treat you right!
Whatever you expect from your Acura NSX, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Acura NSX and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $65.93 - $69.20
- $55.68 - $58.56
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Off-Road BumpersNovember 28, 2017Shopping Guide – Off Road Bumpers | Custom...There's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by