Acura Integra Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
When Honda launched the Acura brand in North America, it needed a sporty yet slightly upscale model to assist with its introduction. They couldn't have chosen a more suitable candidate than the Acura Integra. A streamlined hatchback designed for both swift commuting and a fashionable image, the Integra got attention right away. Although available in Japan as the Honda Integra, its North American counterpart premiered as the Honda Quint Integra before being branded as the Acura Integra upon the introduction of Honda's luxury division moniker. The Integra was made available as a three and five-door hatchback as well as a four-door sedan. It was initially outfitted with a 1.6L DOHC four-cylinder engine (for both the hatchback and sedan body styles) before moving up to a 1.8L option for the second generation. In its second series, the five-door hatchback was dropped from the lineup due to sluggish sales.
The second generation of the Integra also welcomed in a new higher trim level, the GS, to go along with the RS and LS trims. The GS was considered the top-shelf trim level and showed off cutting-edge Acura Integra parts, e.g. antilock brakes (an Acura first). An updated interior was also highlighted for the GS. 1992 saw Acura give the Integra a boost in horsepower, upping it to 140 HP. Also in 1992, the GS-R arrived, equipped with a 1.7L four-cylinder engine capable of 160 HP in conjunction with Honda's VTEC variable valve timing. This version of the model was offered only with a five-speed manual transmission to attract performance enthusiasts. However, standard features like power windows and locks as well as antilock brakes helped the GS-R gain notice elsewhere throughout the industry.
Acura released the third generation of the Integra in 1994, which was available in two body styles: a four-door sedan and two-door hatchback. Aside from the GS-R, all trim levels of the Integra were powered by a 1.8L four-cylinder engine (142 horsepower) with a standard five-speed manual transmission (a four-speed automatic was made optional). In 1997, the GS-R was bolstered with a VTEC 1.8L engine rated at 170 horsepower and a close-ratio five-speed manual transmission. That same year, the Acura Integra Type R was introduced as a limited-edition model marketed towards tuners and street-racing aficionados. It could only be had as coupe in a special paint color (Championship White). The Type R got its power from a 1.8L engine that threw out 195 horses. The car was also 100 pounds lighter and featured power-enhancing Acura Integra parts, including limited-slip differential, sport-tuned suspension, and the same close-ratio five-speed manual as the GS-R.
The original 'cleanup hitter' of the Acura lineup, the Integra built its legacy on performance and style. Combining fashionable trimmings with a slight taste of luxury to go along with all the sportiness, it's no wonder why the Integra has been named to Car and Driver's Ten Best List six times. From businessmen to road-burners, its fanbase is as eclectic as it is vast. Personalized options are what it's all about when it comes to this vehicle, which is why Acura Integra accessories at CARiD are a huge part of our inventory. With a car this well known for customization, we know we have to be prepared.
We stock our selection of Acura Integra Accessories and Parts with world-class manufacturers so you have nothing less than elite quality to choose from. We've got your vehicle covered inside and out with the Acura Integra parts that make a difference. There are some drivers who understand what it means to impart their true influence. At CARiD.com, we connect you with the Acura Integra accessories and parts you need to join the club.
Whatever you expect from your Acura Integra, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Acura Integra and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $95.04 - $100.80
- $179.95 - $199.95
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by