Acura Integra Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
When Honda launched the Acura brand in North America, it needed a sporty yet slightly upscale model to assist with its introduction. They couldn't have chosen a more suitable candidate than the Acura Integra. A streamlined hatchback designed for both swift commuting and a fashionable image, the Integra got attention right away. Although available in Japan as the Honda Integra, its North American counterpart premiered as the Honda Quint Integra before being branded as the Acura Integra upon the introduction of Honda's luxury division moniker. The Integra was made available as a three and five-door hatchback as well as a four-door sedan. It was initially outfitted with a 1.6L DOHC four-cylinder engine (for both the hatchback and sedan body styles) before moving up to a 1.8L option for the second generation. In its second series, the five-door hatchback was dropped from the lineup due to sluggish sales.
The second generation of the Integra also welcomed in a new higher trim level, the GS, to go along with the RS and LS trims. The GS was considered the top-shelf trim level and showed off cutting-edge Acura Integra parts, e.g. antilock brakes (an Acura first). An updated interior was also highlighted for the GS. 1992 saw Acura give the Integra a boost in horsepower, upping it to 140 HP. Also in 1992, the GS-R arrived, equipped with a 1.7L four-cylinder engine capable of 160 HP in conjunction with Honda's VTEC variable valve timing. This version of the model was offered only with a five-speed manual transmission to attract performance enthusiasts. However, standard features like power windows and locks as well as antilock brakes helped the GS-R gain notice elsewhere throughout the industry.
Acura released the third generation of the Integra in 1994, which was available in two body styles: a four-door sedan and two-door hatchback. Aside from the GS-R, all trim levels of the Integra were powered by a 1.8L four-cylinder engine (142 horsepower) with a standard five-speed manual transmission (a four-speed automatic was made optional). In 1997, the GS-R was bolstered with a VTEC 1.8L engine rated at 170 horsepower and a close-ratio five-speed manual transmission. That same year, the Acura Integra Type R was introduced as a limited-edition model marketed towards tuners and street-racing aficionados. It could only be had as coupe in a special paint color (Championship White). The Type R got its power from a 1.8L engine that threw out 195 horses. The car was also 100 pounds lighter and featured power-enhancing Acura Integra parts, including limited-slip differential, sport-tuned suspension, and the same close-ratio five-speed manual as the GS-R.
The original 'cleanup hitter' of the Acura lineup, the Integra built its legacy on performance and style. Combining fashionable trimmings with a slight taste of luxury to go along with all the sportiness, it's no wonder why the Integra has been named to Car and Driver's Ten Best List six times. From businessmen to road-burners, its fanbase is as eclectic as it is vast. Personalized options are what it's all about when it comes to this vehicle, which is why Acura Integra accessories at CARiD are a huge part of our inventory. With a car this well known for customization, we know we have to be prepared.
We stock our selection of Acura Integra Accessories and Parts with world-class manufacturers so you have nothing less than elite quality to choose from. We've got your vehicle covered inside and out with the Acura Integra parts that make a difference. There are some drivers who understand what it means to impart their true influence. At CARiD.com, we connect you with the Acura Integra accessories and parts you need to join the club.
Whatever you expect from your Acura Integra, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Acura Integra and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $60.57 - $63.90
- $95.04 - $100.80
- $179.95 - $199.95
- $41.60 - $101.92
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...