Acura Integra Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Racing Exhaust HeaderStainless Steel Racing Exhaust Header by Megan Racing®. Emissions: Racing Only. Designed for the 1G/2G DSM Turbo cars that feature the 4G63 2.0L DOHC engine, this Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold is the perfect addition when you are...$133.06 - $280.67
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$99.63 - $1,047.80
- Invidia®Test PipeTest Pipe by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$46.90 - $595.00
- Invidia®N1 Exhaust SystemN1 Exhaust System by Invidia®. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the motorsports enthusiasts a strong line-up of Invidia N1 Exhaust is constructed with high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, CNC-machined flanges,...$385.70 - $1,659.00
- Invidia®N1 Racing Exhaust SystemN1 Racing Exhaust System by Invidia®. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the motorsports enthusiasts a strong line-up of Invidia N1 Exhaust is constructed with high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, CNC-machined...$385.70 - $1,659.00
- Megan Racing®Drift-Spec Cat-Back Exhaust SystemDrift-Spec Cat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. One of Megan Racings strongest products, the Cat-Back System is made by SUS 304 Stainless Steel with fully polished surface, CNC machined flanges and are mandrel bent. Its aggressive...$226.80 - $491.40
- HKS®Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$370.71 - $1,088.45
- HKS®Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature enthusiasts....$318.16 - $1,326.97
- Spec-D®N1 Style Exhaust SystemN1 Style Exhaust System by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel...$140.18 - $1,186.82
- J2 Engineering®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by J2 Engineering®. Maximize your horsepower output and torque with J2 Engineering. Designed to ensure an efficient path for exhaust gases to escape, this product will give you an increase in performance and power you...$337.50 - $700.00
- Skunk2®Mega Power RR™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit (413-05-6105)Mega Power RR™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Skunk2®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud....Mail-in Rebate$591.99
- Skunk2®Mega Power™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit (413-05-1530)Mega Power™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Skunk2®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.36". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. This...Mail-in Rebate$497.99
- DC Sports®304 SS Exhaust System304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin polished round barrel-style canisters that deliver an...$273.06 - $701.26
- APEXi®N1 Exhaust SystemN1 Exhaust System by APEXi®. The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to incorporate the classic angled muffler design that has became so familiar with today's street...$414.97 - $996.19
- APEXi®NOIR Exhaust SystemNOIR Exhaust System by APEXi®. The NOIR Muffler was developed specifically with the diehard street car enthusiast in mind. The NOIR Muffler is designed to be quieter than a typical racing exhaust while minimizing chances of unwanted...$548.03 - $677.91
- APEXi®WS2 Exhaust SystemWS2 Exhaust System by APEXi®. The WS Exhaust series is the A'PEX answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is made of the highest grade polished SUS304 stainless steel while the mandrel bent...$381.71 - $1,114.93
- Tanabe®Medalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust SystemMedalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System by Tanabe®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...$370.50 - $1,605.50
- Buddy Club®Spec II™ Exhaust SystemSpec II™ Exhaust System by Buddy Club®. The Buddy Club Spec II muffler is a light weight and highly efficient muffler that is made to perform for circuit run. In its street version, to optimize torque in the low to mid speed range,...$550.00
- Thermal R&D®Classic Cat-Back Exhaust SystemClassic Cat-Back Exhaust System by Thermal R&D®. Thermal CL exhaust systems are designed for bolt-in applications and have a deep, throaty sound. CL systems are tuned towards the upper mid-range and top end and are recommended for the...$459.77 - $1,035.95
- Thermal®R&D Stainless Steel Turbo Cat-Back Exhaust SystemR&D Stainless Steel Turbo Cat-Back Exhaust System by Thermal®. This Thermal R&D product is just the option for you in case you want to get the most out of your auto. It is made from first-rate materials to provide the highest level of...$611.60 - $644.18
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Exhaust HeadersMild Steel Exhaust Headers by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of...$152.15 - $506.89
- Spec-D®Racing Exhaust HeadersRacing Exhaust Headers by Spec-D®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.34". Emissions: Racing Only. Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. Header Style: Short Tube. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a...Increase up to 12-15 hp1.5" primary tube / 2.5" collector$84.11 - $373.80
- DC Sports®4-1 Header4-1 Header by DC Sports®. In 1987, American Honda commissioned DC Sports to develop a header for SCCA-prepped CRXs. What culminated was our first 4-into-1 header design, and it was so well received that Honda requsted headers for other...$273.44 - $396.29
- DC Sports®4-2-1 Exhaust Header4-2-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. DC Sports 4-2-1 one-piece header systems deliver incredible low- to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating the middle flanges. DC Sports 4-2-1...$325.52 - $478.21
- DC Sports®Race Series Exhaust HeaderRace Series Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. Whether you drag race, road race, set land speed records or drift, DC Sports Race headers delivers the power you need to finish first. Our Race headers deliver unrestricted power through...Race headers eliminate catalytic converter for minumum restrictionDyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance$328.13 - $481.75
- Blox Racing®K-Series Swap Exhaust HeaderK-Series Swap Exhaust Header by Blox Racing®. BLOX Racing K-Swap exhaust headers is designed to maximize the engine’s spent exhaust gas and broaden the powerband, increasing horsepower and torque throughout the entire RPM range. The...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$655.98 - $2,000.00
- Blox Racing®Max-Flo B-Series Tri-Y Exhaust HeaderMax-Flo B-Series Tri-Y Exhaust Header by Blox Racing®. Designed to provide dependable performance when you need it most, this top-notch Blox Racing product will meet all your needs and expectations. It ensures the highest level of...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$655.98 - $2,000.00
You may have owned your Acura Integra for a while now and understandably, you do not want to sell it just yet. If the car’s constant slowing down worries you, you can find a quick solution to the problem in a new exhaust system, readily available at CARiD. CARiD’s custom Integra exhaust systems are designed to increase horsepower and torque levels, which greatly improve the car’s performance. The first thing you will notice on installing a new Integra exhaust system is a notable improvement in throttle response. This means less time for the engine to respond and better engine efficiency. With a custom exhaust, the car will be able to generate a higher maximum power with the engine spinning at moderate speed. As a result, you will enjoy more engine power without using as much gas as before. At the end of the day, a custom exhaust system yields huge fuel savings whether you are a frequent or occasional driver.
There is a variety of custom Integra exhaust systems for you to choose from at CARiD, all of them designed for models released from 1986. It will be easy for you to find an exhaust system that is suitable for your car, as there are over 130 Integra aftermarket exhausts available. The vertical Integra exhaust system for instance, will add stylish appeal to your car which will take years off its look, giving its rear a trendy appearance. The Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust for the Acura Integra fits perfectly and gives increased power and torque while moderating engine sound to a deep rumble. The MagnaFlow Catback exhaust systems for 2000-20001 Integra models work quietly and efficiently to increase engine power. These are just three examples from the hundreds of custom exhaust systems available.Custom Integra exhaust systems are designed for long term use. This is an exhaust that will serve you for years without breaking or leaking, meaning you won’t need to replace it anytime soon. Another bonus for you when you buy a custom exhaust is better sound, because the new exhaust systems give a deep, moderated sound that is the reserve of powerful and high performance engines. Integra exhaust systems are easy to install and except for minor bed drilling, do not require any welding. You can install it on your own if you are a DIY person.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...