2017 Chevy Impala Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Chevy Impala is currently a spacious and comfortable family car that has something for everyone. Today, it sits on top of the company’s lineup of front-drive sedans. For the 2017 model year, it got a number of minor changes that aim to make any trip more fun and pleasant. Those mild updates include the addition of Android Auto, which allows for accessing various apps including navigation from your phone (Apple CarPlay was added last year) and the new MyChevrolet app, which enables you to control different vehicle functions like start/stop, etc. with your phone. What remains the same is that all 2017 Chevy Impala parts and accessories work in harmony to deliver the performance you can rely on.
The Impala is available in LS, LT, and Premier trim levels. The first two models come standard with a 2.5 L four-cylinder engine that is rated 196 HP, which means it’s powerful enough to easily handle everyday driving situations. The Premier model is powered by a 3.6 L V6 engine that is good for 305 HP and comes optional for other versions. The automaker also offers LS and LT versions with a bi-fuel V6 based on the mentioned 3.6 L unit. That engine can run on both regular gasoline and 2compressed natural gas (CNG). When using gasoline, it offers 260 HP. But its power is rated at 30 HP less on CNG. Regardless of the engine option, power is transmitted to the wheels through a well-known six-speed automatic. Outside, 2017 Chevy Impala accessories and parts create a familiar exterior design with detailed contours that give the car an athletic stance.
The model perfectly combines its dynamic and modern exterior with a comfortable and roomy interior. Compared to other sedans sharing the same architecture, the 2017 Impala gives its occupants on the rear seats plenty of space to comfortably stretch out. Besides, it easily beats its competitors with an impressively big trunk area, which has 18.8 cubic feet of storage space. All 2017 Chevy Impala accessories and parts inside the cabin are thoughtfully designed with the driver in mind. To guarantee not only comfortable but also safe driving, the car comes with a great number of standard and optional safety technologies. For instance, traction & stability control, antilock brakes, etc. are standard, while a rearview camera, forward collision warning, etc. are optional on the LT but standard on Premier versions. Put all that together and you get a good choice for long-distance trips.
Want to make your 2017 Chevy Impala one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2017 Chevy Impala in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $35.87 - $208.22
- $32.74 - $34.34
2017 Chevy Impala Specifications
|Submodel||LS / LT||Premier / LS CNG / LT CNG|
|Engine type||L4 Ecotec||V6|
|Transmission||6-speed automatic||6-speed automatic|
|Top Speed||132 mph||149|
Torque (lb-ft / Nm)
|191 / 259||264 / 358|
|Towing capacity||1000 lbs||1000 lbs|
Wheel Bolt Pattern
|MPG (Combined)||25 mpg||22 mpg|
|Tank Capacity||18.5 gal||18.5 gal|
|Price||$27,500 (LS) / $29,765 (LT)||
$33,845 (Premier) / $37,675 (LS CNG) / $40,915 (LT CNG)
|Warranty||3 years or 36000 miles|
|Suspension||MacPherson Strut - Front Multi-Link - Rear|
|Safety Rating||NHTSA 5 Stars Overall Rating|