- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25$175.85
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $489.68
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Volvo V70 Tires
Nowadays, efficiency is a top priority that car owners have when it comes to driving, and it’s not hard to tell why. Gas prices are rising steadily and this takes an ever-growing bite out of drivers’ budget. This kind of limitation is forcing many people to cut back on costs and save wherever they can. When we think of inefficient fuel consumption, most of us picture speeding, carrying heavy cargo, and driving with windows open, but few of us realize the important role that tires play in fuel consumption. Over and underinflated tires, along with cracked and worn out ones are all unacceptable for driving, as they cause you to use up far more fuel than you should and may lead to a disaster if the fail at high speed. Buying a new set of Volvo V70 tires from CARiD is a great solution that will give your car the efficiency it needs and deserves.
We are proud to offer you a wide range of tires made by such famous brands as Achilles, Bridgestone, Falken, Toyo, etc. that are dedicated to creating high-quality products built to serve for many years. Some of the sizes we have include 285/30R19, 325/50R22, 265/35R20 and others, so you should pick a set fitting your car’s specifications. If you have any questions regarding the purchasing process, or if are not sure if the tires we offer will fit your car, you may call our toll free number and we will assist you in any way we can.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.