Volvo S80 Tires
- ACCELERA® PHI$47.47 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$83.01 - $171.31
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-001 RFT$163.87 - $428.18
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$67.12 - $106.02
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.45 - $322.42
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$70.92 - $132.45
- DELINTE® DH2$30.30 - $89.40
About Volvo S80 Tires
When people hear the phrase “promising modern industries”, they think of scientific labs where countless new inventions, gadgets, and instruments are being developed. While scientific progress has always pushed us forward and given us new tools in life, you’ll be surprised to know that one of the fastest growing industries developing new products and technologies is the aftermarket. We have come to love cars as an easy medium of transportation, and their great role in our lives and culture explains our constant desire to make the driving experience better in every way. There are thousands of products you can buy on this market, and most of them are parts and accessories intended for improving the appearance or performance of your car. If you want to try a custom product sold on the aftermarket, the Volvo S80 tires for sale at CARiD are a good option to start with.
All of the tires we sell have sturdy builds and unique designs – something you rarely (if ever) get with ordinary tire models. These tires, manufactured by brands like Goodyear, Yokohama, Continental, and Nitto, come in three different types and many sizes, which you can check out and read about on our site. Once you begin driving with these custom-made tires, you’ll wonder why you never tried them out before.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.