Volvo S40 Suspension Systems
The stunning Volvo S40 is a car most people would be thrilled to own, and if you drive one of these great vehicles, CARiD is the place to come for all the accessories and mods you need. If your aim is to give your Volvo a different ride quality, whether going towards a smoother or harder, more sporty ride, then CARiD has the great Volvo suspension products you need to achieve it. With fantastic gear from great names like Daystar, Eibach, ReadyLIFT and many other terrific manufacturers, you can get the newest and best made suspension systems for the S40 here at CARiD at the best prices around.
You can order our great range of Volvo S40 suspension systems, including our sway bars, bushings, shocks and struts, by calling our friendly team toll free or using the secure checkout on our site. We offer fast delivery and great customer service, as well as exclusive deals on these highly rated Volvo products, all of which have been tested by our expert team. Check out what we have in supply for your S40 model and order yours now to start seeing the benefits of improved performance and ride quality on your Volvo!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 167 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- KSport® - Road Race Version Coilover KitStarting at: $1,288.00$1,288.00
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $299.25$299.25
- KW Suspensions® - V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,729.99$1,729.99
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitStarting at: $1,058.00$1,058.00
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment Rear Camber BoltsStarting at: $40.96$40.96
- KSport® - Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitStarting at: $1,380.00$1,380.00
- KSport® - Airtech Air Suspension SystemStarting at: $2,755.00$2,755.00
- Smittybilt® - High Performance Air CompressorStarting at: $79.99$79.99
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootStarting at: $5.76$5.76
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."