Volvo S40 Parts
Volvo cars are not only fun and safe to drive, they are easy to categorize: every symbol has its meaning. The V vehicles are wagons and S stands for a sedan. The Volvo S40 is a sedan - a comfortable car in the small family automobile category. Initially it was released as the S4, but was renamed and became the world-known Volvo S40 marketed on all continents. 100% designed by Peter Horbury, a British designer, the Volvo S40 became a favorite among motorists. Phase II was launched in 2000 to introduce a series of technical improvements, e.g. direct diesel injection, new brake discs, etc.
During 1995-2012, a large selection of Volvo S40 versions was manufactured. That’s why it’s highly important to choose the right model and year of production when shopping for Volvo S40 parts online. CARiD.com has user-friendly filters designed to make your searching for the product you need as fast as possible. Go to Suspension Parts if you search for shocks and struts or their mounts, coil or leaf springs, torsion bars or ball joints as well as air/self leveling/electronic suspension. Keep in mind that Volvo S40 parts will include front and rear suspension as Phase II cars of the first generation were technically updated and later the second generation was unveiled with many more technical improvements.
- Centric® - Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Front Brake PadsStarting at: $32.72$32.72
- Fel-Pro® - Engine Valve Stem Seal SetStarting at: $29.72$29.72
- Walker® - ResonatorStarting at: $110.76$110.76
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $141.83$141.83
- Gates® - Racing Micro-V™ High Performance Serpentine V-Ribbed BeltStarting at: $35.19$35.19
- Timken® - Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyStarting at: $113.44$113.44
- MOOG® - Ball JointStarting at: $31.37$31.37
- Mevotech® - Control ArmsStarting at: $30.84$30.84
- National® - Automatic Transmission Torque Converter Repair SleeveStarting at: $33.33$33.33
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Volvo S40 repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Volvo S40, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Volvo S40 Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Volvo S40 Fuel Delivery
- Volvo S40 A/C and Heating
- Volvo S40 Exhaust Parts
- Volvo S40 Engine Cooling
- Volvo S40 Starting & Charging
- Volvo S40 Ignition Parts
- Volvo S40 Electrical Parts
- Volvo S40 Engine Parts
- Volvo S40 Transmission Parts
- Volvo S40 Driveline & Axles
- Volvo S40 Steering Parts
- Volvo S40 Suspension Parts
- Volvo S40 Brake Parts
- Volvo S40 Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
| Posted by Adrian | (Fairfield, VT)
I bought one of these for my 2000 Volvo S40, and it surely made a nice improvement. It's hard to notice if I gained any horsepower but one thing is for sure, it certainly improved sound. I can now hear my turbo whistle nice and loud. Pretty sweet. Buy one.