Volvo S40 Performance Brakes
You need your S40 to be running at its best so that you can continue getting to your destinations without any fuss and that means giving it the right tools to do that. The right tools are performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place because we have all the upgrades you need to completely overhaul your vehicle or just replace parts that are becoming older. When you think of which parts are a high priority the answer is brakes so we have a wide range of Volvo S40 brakes, pads and rotors.
Your braking system is obviously an integral part of your car but what many people don’t realize is that standard brakes can cost more to maintain while giving you less performance than the right aftermarket system. We have everything you need to get the braking performance you’re looking for whether that means you need to stop your highly upgraded monster in a hurry or whether you just want better stopping power for your standard vehicle. You want the best quality so you’ll be glad to know that we have brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC to ensure that you’re getting the best!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 1 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $44.29$44.29
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $7.13$7.13
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $5.24$5.24
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $65.43$65.43
- PBR® - Brake HoseStarting at: $40.65$40.65
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $22.76$22.76
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $151.02$151.02
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $21.21$21.21
- Brembo® - Sport Front Brake PadsStarting at: $220.50$220.50
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $70.87$70.87
Posted by Russell H.
"Price was a little high for me but bought them just the same. I have a 2000 Volvo S40 and pads from the dealership were just as pricey. As far as I can tell they have eliminated 80% of the dust that would show up on my wheels. Saves a lot of time in cleaning. They are extremely easy to install but Volvo has an extremely simple brake system anyhow. Now for quiet....Very quiet pads. No need to buy on brake quiet compounds. Install and ride. That's what I like. Highly recommend if you want quiet pads that do not produce a lot of dust."