- ACCELERA® ACCELERA$41.24 - $45.68
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.77 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$113.80 - $248.20
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.94
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® LIFELINER GLS$66.95 - $109.28
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Volkswagen Fox Tires
Volkswagen is a German auto manufacturer with a long and interesting history that begins with the company’s founding in 1937. Since then, the company has steadily grown and become one of the biggest and most reputed auto companies in the world. Volkswagen cars are best known for their exceptional quality and performance, which can be seen by looking at the Fox. The Fox is a great example of Volkswagen quality, and if you’re the proud owner of this vehicle, you can customize your vehicle to make it even more special. Buying a custom set of Volkswagen Fox tires at CARiD is a great and simple choice that is sure to improve your driving experience.
You can rely on us to supply you with only the finest products because deeply care for our customer's needs, earning a good reputation among many car owners. These tires have a comprehensive and sturdy construction, containing casing made of polyester thread, steel belts, side walls and beads. We understand that everyone’s tastes differ, and that is why we’ve made a point of offering many different tire sizes and types for you to choose from. This kind of variety should make shopping easy and productive for even the pickiest consumer.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.