Volkswagen Eos Accessories & Parts
The Volkswagen Eos was first introduced for the 1997 model year. It is a four-seat, two-door convertible with a retractable hardtop, which helped separate the model from the more traditional convertible entrants in its class which use a canvas top. The Eos replaced the previous Cabrio in the lineup and at its debut was outfitted with a 2.0L inline four-cylinder engine. However, soon after, a bolder 3.2L V6 configuration which showcased up to 250 horsepower along with 235 pounds-per-foot of torque also became available. The turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine was directed through either a six-speed manual transmission or Volkswagen's Direct Shift Gearbox, as did the 3.2L. As for the model's dimensions, the Eos measured in with a wheelbase of 101.5 inches, a width of 70.5 inches, a height of 56.8 inches, and an overall length of 173.5 inches.
2008 welcomed in a whole new array of trim levels for the Volkswagen Eos. The model began being offered as the Turbo, Komfort, Lux, and VR6. The Turbo and Komfort trim levels were very similar to the previous base and 2.0T trims while the Lux displayed an increase in luxury features but still running off of the same turbocharged inline four-cylinder as the base and 2.0T. Likewise, the VR6 ran on the same 3.2L V6 as it had during its introductory year, except it now offered sport seats and 18” wheels. All models throughout the lineup were available with Volkswagen's DVD-based navigation system, a ten-speaker Dynaudio stereo, and adaptive xenon HID headlights.
For the 2009 model year, the 3.2L V6 engine was removed from the lineup, leaving only the 2.0 turbocharged inline four-cylinder configuration as standard across the lineup. It was good for 200 horsepower along with 207 pounds-per-foot of torque directed through a six-speed manual transmission. Optional was the DSG for all models. Other changes were parking assist (now optional) and a new navigation system (optional). The main difference with the navigation system this time around is that it featured a new integrated hard drive with a USB port. Changes for the 2010 model year included the addition of a touchscreen interface to the stereo, a new standard leather-wrapped steering wheel, Bluetooth capability. The Lux trim received 18” wheels, a sport-suspension, and chrome accents while iPod connectivity was offered as an option for all versions of the Eos.
From the breezy performance to the smooth yet intense body-shape, the Volkswagen Eos is capable of blistering style and attitude. Maybe that's why drivers of this model find it so satisfying. When a car like this is so versatile it means you have plenty of options. Responsive handling as well as reliable Eos parts, modern amenities, and a fashionable look make the Volkswagen Eos one ride to keep an eye on.
CARiD.com carries a full line of top-quality Volkswagen Eos Accessories and Parts. Every brand-name manufacturer in the books is right here - no imitations. Just the best of the best at a value that makes sense. Take your pick of Volkswagen Eos accessories such as spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards to unlock the potential this ride is capable of. All of our Volkswagen Eos accessories and parts are guaranteed to provide a precise OEM fit and withstand the test of time. Sound interesting? Click on your Model Year above today to find out more!
- Coverking® - Velour Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Covercraft® - Sunbrella™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $388.73$388.73
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack (6 Pairs of Skis or 4 Snowboards)Starting at: $199.95$199.95
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Cargo BoxStarting at: $229.00$229.00
- Remin® - Main KitStarting at: $148.20$148.20
- Centric® - Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $28.35$28.35
- DashMat® - SuedeMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $45.99$45.99
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
- Rhino-Rack® - Pioneer Platform RackStarting at: $549.00$549.00
Whatever you expect from your Volkswagen Eos, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volkswagen Eos and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Volkswagen Eos Dash Kits
- Volkswagen Eos Billet Grilles
- Volkswagen Eos Chrome Trim
- Volkswagen Eos Spoilers
- Volkswagen Eos Floor Mats
- Volkswagen Eos Cargo Liners
- Volkswagen Eos Vertical Doors
- Volkswagen Eos Seat Covers
- Volkswagen Eos Car Covers
- Volkswagen Eos Steering Wheels
- Volkswagen Eos Custom Gauges
- Volkswagen Eos Light Covers
- Volkswagen Eos License Plates
- Volkswagen Eos Wiper Blades
- Volkswagen Eos Bike Racks
- Volkswagen Eos Roof Racks
- Volkswagen Eos Trailer Hitches
- Volkswagen Eos Sun Shades
- Volkswagen Eos Dash Covers
- Volkswagen Eos Side Vents
- Volkswagen Eos Car Organizers
- Volkswagen Eos Car Bras
- Volkswagen Eos Racing Seats
| Posted by William | (Alpharetta, GA)
Fastest delivery I have ever seen. These are great and the price was right