Toyota Solara Performance Air Intake Systems
The Solara is the kind of vehicle that becomes an important tool in your day to day life because it’s fun to drive and it has room for everything you need to take with you. That means that you need it to be running at its best and perhaps even better than it was when it was first built so you need the right performance upgrades. We have a range of them to suit your Solara so you can get the right improvements and our Toyota Solara air intakes are a great upgrade to start with.
Aftermarket air intakes can improve performance and fuel mileage by allowing your engine to get more air at better temperatures which is important to how it runs. There are different types like the cold air intake which allows your engine to receive air at lower temperatures so it’s easier to burn or the short ram intake which will remove restrictions to give your engine a higher flow of air while maintaining protections against debris. The right intake will give you a bigger performance boost than you would expect and it costs less than you’re probably expecting!
Installation was very easy on my 2005 Solara. Of course, I was hoping for more increase in hp, but who doesn't? The sound difference was nice. It definitely has a nice throaty purr.
- Popular Solara Part Numbers
- Weapon-R® 805-144-101 - Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam)
- Weapon-R® 805-129-101 - Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam, V6)
- Weapon-R® 305-129-101 - Secret Weapon Air Intake System (V6)
- Weapon-R® 305-151-101 - Secret Weapon Air Intake System (3.0L / 3.3L V6)
- Injen® IS2030P - IS Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® IS2032P - IS Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® SP2026BLK - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (Black)
- Toyota Solara Models
- Solara SE Performance Air Intake Systems
- Solara SE Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- Solara SLE Performance Air Intake Systems
- Solara Sport Performance Air Intake Systems