Toyota Air Intakes
- 4Runner Performance Air Intake Systems
- Avalon Performance Air Intake Systems
- Camry Performance Air Intake Systems
- Celica Performance Air Intake Systems
- Corolla Performance Air Intake Systems
- Echo Performance Air Intake Systems
- FJ Cruiser Performance Air Intake Systems
- Highlander Performance Air Intake Systems
- Land Cruiser Performance Air Intake Systems
- Matrix Performance Air Intake Systems
- MR2 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Paseo Performance Air Intake Systems
- Pick Up Performance Air Intake Systems
- Prado Performance Air Intake Systems
- Previa Performance Air Intake Systems
- Prius Performance Air Intake Systems
- RAV4 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sequoia Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sienna Performance Air Intake Systems
- Solara Performance Air Intake Systems
- Supra Performance Air Intake Systems
- T-100 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Tacoma Performance Air Intake Systems
- Tercel Performance Air Intake Systems
- Tundra Performance Air Intake Systems
- Venza Performance Air Intake Systems
- Yaris Performance Air Intake Systems
For many drivers and car enthusiasts worldwide the word Toyota is synonymous with quality and unparalleled reliability. Since 1957, when the first Toyota model and incidentally the first Japanese import car was introduced Stateside, the refined design and rock-solid durability of these cars have earned them immense respect and trust. The awesome 2000GT, the high-performance Supra, the drift cult classic Corolla AE86 and the latest 86 two-door coupé are among the company's most renowned offerings. Toyota's current lineup encompasses practically every type of car, minivan or SUV for those customers who value their vehicles' exceptional quality and durability.
With CARiD's extensive selection of top-grade aftermarket replacement parts you can enhance both your Toyota's looks and muscle, making your driving experience yet more enjoyable. We feature the highest quality Toyota air intakes you'll ever find for your car, designed by companies with know-how and skill to improve the engine's performance over the restrictive stock airbox while ensuring 100% compatibility with your car's ECU and absolute dust and dirt protection. Select your Toyota model and check out the premium air intakes we've got for you.
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 129 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - 57i Series Induction KitStarting at: $92.99$92.99
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $72.31$72.31
- Genuine® - Air FilterStarting at: $22.85$22.85
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $15.61$15.61
- AIRAID® - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Intake TubeStarting at: $344.90$344.90
- Spectre Performance® - Air Intake KitStarting at: $149.99$149.99
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $11.27$11.27
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $21.97$21.97
- AEM® - Short Ram Air Intake SystemStarting at: $212.99$212.99
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $211.65$211.65
Posted by Michael W.
"Purchased Injen intake for my '87 Corolla GT-S, and it installed without any problems. I've installed (2) K&N systems: one for a '01 Mustang GT and one for a '97 Suburban. And I've now installed (2) Injen systems: 1 for a '93 GS 300 and now for my '87 Corolla, and I can tell you the Injen systems were better engineered, fit much better, and installed much easier than the K&N systems. Love Injen! Plus, they look and sound incredible."
Posted by Omar R L.
"I waited two weeks before writing this review to see how it would perform... Let me tell you. I have a supercharger that feels like it breaths easier and the HP that is even stronger. Very happy with it."
Posted by Tim S.
"This was an easy installation. Initially the wrong hose was sent in my kit. I called the company and without hesitation they were quick to send me the right part. This company is amazing, and the AirAid system works just like it should. My truck sounds louder, horse power has kicked up, and better gas mileage! Can't ask for much more. "
Posted by Jamie M.
"Great looking intake, I love the wrinkle black look... So different!! Installation was a pain but it had nothing to do with the intake! The 4Runner's MAF has a tendency to strip out the screws and that's exactly what happened with ours. :( after that, everything went smoothly. Huuuge improvement in sound -- literally I never thought we could get our V6 to sound this throaty. :) Very, very pleased with it. No noticeable increase in MPG yet but it's due for a tuneup so that could be why. Feels peppier too, though not sure if we got a true 20 hp from it. Still worth the money for sure."
Posted by Bryan G.
"The overall quality of this product is good, it looks amazing and I'm happy to have bought it. Got exactly what I paid for and could not have been happier. It sounds great on my 3rd gen 4runner but the only setback was that the tube was a pain to get into the throttle body, but after a few hard pushes, it went in smoothly. The MIT came with all the pieces and hardware, I'm really happy with this product and will buy from this site again."