Off-road bumpers are some of the accessories you add to your car's front and rear-end to keep it looking its best and at the same protecting your car from damages or scratches. Get top of the line Toyota Pick Up off-road bumpers from CARiD, a perfect place to shop for all your car requirements. CARiD brings you high quality and durable off-road bumpers from major brands such as Fey Automotive, Rugged Ridge and several others. The brands make superior quality products with the help of professionals and use of reliable and strong materials. This ensures durability and optimal performance. Off-road bumpers play a huge role in preventing alteration of the car's appearance especially when driving in rough terrains. They reveal your car's true identity and give it spectacular looks because of their unique designs. Get your off-roader a perfect easy to install off-road bumper, be it a brand new or aftermarket off-road bumper, they are all developed to function the same way. They are available in different styles and sizes.
Try out the Diamond Step Rear Bumper by Fey Automotive, which is perfect for older model Pick Up models. It features a face channel made of cold rolled mild steel which is stamped and formed, OE style steel plate and brackets, but these are sold separately. It also comes with a warranty and this gives you assurance of value for your money. Fey bumpers are a perfect replacement for worn out bumpers. They function better and add unique looks to your car. Off-road bumpers are a must have accessory that makes driving through difficult trails bearable. This is because of their role in protecting your car from slight damages and collisions. They help keep your car looking like it originally did. It's only at CARiD where you'll get the best deals. Visit to buy quality off-road bumpers at great prices.
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$887.30 - $2,134.35
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally...$54.99 - $1,262.99
- FEY® Diamondstep Rear BumperDiamondstep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern surface for that true American utility...$138.36 - $364.66
- FEY® Perfect Match Series Rear BumperPerfect Match Series Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Perfect Match Rear Step Bumper line-up provides the "Perfect" alternative to OE bumper replacements. Featuring molded polymer OE style step pads, “face” pads and hitch pads it looks...$208.80 - $604.45
- FEY® Surestep Rear BumperSurestep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their functionality and reliability.$156.80 - $371.29
- Warrior™ Front BumperFront Bumper by Warrior™. It's made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated in a black finish. The welds that are ground smooth for perfect appearance and to prevent rust, and it has welded end caps. This bumper comes with...Comes in black, powder coated for durabilityAll welds are ground for a smooth appearance and to eliminate voids that can rust$83.20 - $1,507.25
- Warrior™ Rear BumperRear Bumper by Warrior™. It's made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated in a black finish. The welds that are ground smooth for perfect appearance and to prevent rust, and it has welded end caps. This bumper comes with...Comes in black, powder coated for durabilityAll welds are ground for a smooth appearance and to eliminate voids that can rust$83.20 - $1,507.25
- Monster Hooks® Tow HookThe Monster Swivel Hook is the only shackle replacement hook in the world! It’s 99% faster than a normal 7/8" pin shackle with equal strength. It’s 100% American made 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.It allows you to simply latch on...Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$258.00
- Replace® Rear FEY Step BumperRear FEY Step Bumper by Replace®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Replace will last a lifetime....Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$61.19 - $464.32
- Replace® Front Bumper InsertFront Bumper Insert by Replace®. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicle’s appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$2.20 - $250.30
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear BumperToyota Pick Up 1989, Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic...$138.36 - $246.75
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear BumperToyota Pick Up 1980, Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic...$138.36 - $246.75
- FEY® Universal Series Surestep Full Width Rear BumperToyota Pick Up 1980, Universal Series Surestep Full Width Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their...$156.80 - $251.39
- FEY® Universal Series Surestep Full Width Rear BumperToyota Pick Up 1989, Universal Series Surestep Full Width Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their...$156.80 - $251.39
- Warrior® Full Width Rear Tubular BumperToyota Pick Up 1979, Rear Double Rear Tube Bumper by Warrior®, Black. Warrior's heavy-duty Bumper with OEM Fog Light Mounts is designed for the off-road enthusiast who wants rugged construction, a rounded underside to provide...Rugged ConstructionRounded Underside$436.08 - $623.69
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Covercraft® Evolution™ Custom Car Cover$224.00 - $269.00