Body Armor 4x4 Off-Road Accessories
Body Armor is the newest venture of outdoor display and transit shelter manufacturer Tolar. Tolar has been in the metal fabrication business since 1991 and works out in its 55,000 sq. ft. facility in Corona, CA. They're right on the perimeter of California's off-roading dreamland, letting them tap that body of knowledge about what a serious off-roader wants and needs. They engineer, fabricate, paint, and ship all of their products from there.
- Body Armor® - Winch BumperStarting at: $88.08$88.08
- Body Armor® - Rear BumperStarting at: $222.22$222.22
- Body Armor® - Trail DoorsStarting at: $101.56$101.56
- Body Armor® - Tub RailsStarting at: $120.61$120.61
- Body Armor® - Rockcrawler Side BarsStarting at: $174.60$174.60
- Body Armor® - Tail Light GuardsStarting at: $67.44$67.44
- Body Armor® - RockStepStarting at: $293.68$293.68
- Body Armor® - Sport Rack SystemStarting at: $258.74$258.74
- Body Armor® - OE Style Roof RackStarting at: $357.17$357.17
- Body Armor® - Differential CoverStarting at: $100.02$100.02
Body Armor is big on replacement bumpers. The factory bumpers on most vehicles really don't fit the needs of serious off-roaders. They hang out too far for climbing or descending a steep ramp. They don't have provision for massed banks of off-road lights. They're too fragile to carry a proper winch. Body Armor builds a bumper that can take the abuse of the trail, engineered with steep approach angles, with provision for a big winch, massive spare tires, gas cans, and hi-lift jacks. These fabricated steel bumpers are covered in textured black powdercoat and can be touched up with a rattle can of flat black.
In addition to the abuse heaped on the bumpers, off-roading is tough on the body. Rocks and stumps reach out from every angle to punch holes in the rocker panels or dent the body tub. So add a set of Body Armor steel rails to the rocker area or tub to keep a sharp boulder from opening up the sheet metal like a thin aluminum beer can. Add a roof rack and move some gear out of the interior and you'll be able to go further from civilization for longer with only the supplies you have with you.
Body Armor specializes in fabricated steel solutions for the problems every off-roader faces every day on the trail. That includes light bars for night running, and roof racks for stowing enough gear for a long weekend of off-roading.
| Posted by Scott | (Clarksville, TN)
These tail light guards look amazing and are super easy to install. And even with the ease of installation, they are so well mounted I can rock my entire entire truck without an ounce of give from the guards.
| Posted by Charles | (Seffner, FL)
The bumper looks great on my 2004 Jeep. Heavy duty with all the right features for off roading. My Smittybilt winch fits perfectly. The bumper went on the Jeep much easier than I expected. All the holes are pre-drilled and use the bolts from the factory bumper, so be sure to save them. Easy to follow instructions and no power tools were necessary. I love it.
| Posted by Jeffrey | (Flat Rock, NC)
Ordered tail light guards, shipped promptly. was packed good. easy installation falling directions.very satisfied with product and CARiD. Will be ordering more from CARiD.
| Posted by Andrew | (Cedar Ridge, CA)
I recently backed into a stump while camping and folded my old sheet metal bumper under, I wanted something more solid, the description and the pictures online looked like exactly what I wanted, I'm always skeptical buying online but CARiD.com had a very accurate description, pictures and the bumper fit exactly the way it was supposed to. To top it off the bumper I wanted was on sale and had free shipping! Very happy!
| Posted by Homer | (Manchester, MI)
I wish they would give you enough wire to make the splices inside the door out of the weather. Another 6 inches of wire really could not add all that much to the cost. Looks nice otherwise and very easy to install.
| Posted by Markus | (Boulder, CO)
Great product, that looks good! Very sturdy, but not bulky and works with OEM tow package. Was easy to install with my 10 year old son, we had a blast!
| Posted by Mario | (Chicago, IL)
Easy installation. Looks are great and overall a good quality product. I just wish it would have more wires running across so the gaps would be smaller so objects wont go through and hit the tail lights. Im happy with the product makes my truck look tougher! Lol.
| Posted by Ricky | (Ellettsville, IN)
Love the look and the quality of the product. Snug fit to the body. Love the clearance they give compared to other nerd bars. Easy installation, only took less than 1 hour to install myself!
| Posted by Marc | (Gilbert, AZ)
This was by far the best quality light bar for the money. It was relatively easy to install by myself and the directions were clear. I had a little difficulty lining up the screw holes on the second windshield plate but eventually got it. This this is super sturdy and exactly what I was looking for. There is a little wind noise at freeway speeds that was expected.
| Posted by Sandra | (Lusk, WY)
My husband bought these for my FJ. I have physical disabilities and need an extra step to get into my FJ and these fit the bill. They are perfect!!! They look awesome, shipping was fast, overall very Happy!
- Popular Body Armor 4x4 Part Numbers
- Body Armor® TC-2961 - Rear Bumper
- Body Armor® TN-2961 - Rear Bumper
- Body Armor® 3202 - Black Powder Coated D-rings
- Body Armor® TC-6124 - Mounting Kit for Sport Rack System
- Body Armor® - Front Winch Bumper
- Body Armor® 5129 - Main Basket for Sport Rack
- Body Armor® TN-5293 - Swing Arm Tire Carrier
- Body Armor® 5128 - Hi-Lift Adapter Kit for Swing Arm
- Body Armor® FJ-19336 - Front Winch Bumper
- Body Armor® TN-19335 - Front Winch Bumper
- Body Armor® TJ-4322 - Tub Rails
- Body Armor® TJ-6135 - Trail Doors
- Body Armor® JK-2394 - Rear Bumper
- Body Armor® 5127 - Gas Can Adapter Kit
- Body Armor® JK-5120 - Rear Brake Light Kit
- Body Armor® TC-5293 - Swing Arm Tire Carrier
- Body Armor® JK-7135 - Tail Light Guards
- Body Armor® 3210 - Horizontal Tow bar Adaptor Brackets
- Body Armor® 5126 - Mirrors for Recon Doors
- Body Armor® TJ-2994 - Rear Bumper
- Body Armor® FD-2961 - Rear Bumper
- Body Armor® JK-6124 - Roof Rack (4 Door)
- Body Armor® TJ-6125 - Roof Rack
- Body Armor® JK-6135 - Front Trail Doors
- Body Armor® 5294 - Swing Arm