Body Armor 4x4 Off-Road
Body Armor is the newest venture of outdoor display and transit shelter manufacturer Tolar. Tolar has been in the metal fabrication business since 1991 and works out in its 55,000 sq. ft. facility in Corona, CA. They're right on the perimeter of California's off-roading dreamland, letting them tap that body of knowledge about what a serious off-roader wants and needs. They engineer, fabricate, paint, and ship all of their products from there.
- Body Armor® Winch BumperWinch Bumper by Body Armor®. Turn your truck into a serious off-road-capable machine. This aluminum winch bumper is styled to reflect the style without looking like it ran into a dumpster full of steel tubing scrap. The integral...
$505.24from $404.19 - $2,745.55# 1008
- Body Armor® Rear BumperRear Bumper by Body Armor®. This rugged rear bumper replaces the truck original bumper, allowing better ground clearance and departure angles, while providing for a swing-away arm that holds the spare, gas cans and a hi-lift jack.
$404.18from $323.34 - $1,429.95# 1007
- Body Armor® Trail DoorsTrail Doors by Body Armor®. The New Body Armor Trail Doors are a Steel tube construction with durable black textured powder coat finish. Featuring an Exclusive hidden internal latch mechanism designed for secure closure. Steel...
$427.28from $341.82 - $437.76# 3719
- Body Armor® RockStepToyota Tacoma Double Cab 2005, RockStep by Body Armor®. Protect and beautify your truck with these step rails. These are made from steel, so they’re rugged enough for some serious off-roading.Durable textured black powdercoatNo drill installation
- Body Armor® Extreme Rock RailsExtreme Rock Rails by Body Armor®. Avoid those unfortunate scrapes along your rocker panels when rock crawling by installing these rock rails. They reinforce the thin sheet metal and leave a smooth surface for the Jeep to slide...
$548.55from $438.84 - $461.94# 7072
- Body Armor® RockStepRockStep by Body Armor®. Protect and beautify your truck with these step rails. These are made from steel, so they’re rugged enough for some serious off-roading.
$433.05from $346.44 - $508.14# 7073
- Body Armor® Gen 3 Trail DoorsJeep Wrangler 1997, Gen 3 Trail Doors by Body Armor®, 2 Pieces. The New Body Armor Trail Doors are a Steel tube construction with durable black textured powder coat finish. Featuring an Exclusive hidden internal latch mechanism...Steel tube constructionDurable black textured powdercoat finish
- Body Armor® Tail Light GuardTail Light Guard by Body Armor®. Protect your tail light lenses from tree branches and brush with these tubular steel guards. They install in minutes.
$122.65from $98.12 - $115.44# 3166
- Body Armor® OE Style Roof RackOE Style Roof Rack (FJ-6123) by Body Armor®. Trucks are rugged and capable of going places most vehicles can't. What they’re not is spacious; a few days' worth of camping gear, cold beverages, food and fishing tackle is more than...
- Body Armor® Black Powder Coated D-ringBlack Powder Coated D-ring (3207) by Body Armor®, 1 Piece. Add a winch to your Body Armor front bumper with this sturdy winch plate. It’s a bolt-on, with holes for most winches predrilled.
- Body Armor® Black Powder Coated D-ringsBlack Powder Coated D-rings (3202) by Body Armor®, 2 Pieces. Hook up your tow cable or strap the proper way with a D-ring. These heavy-duty rings are finished with the same textured black powdercoat as Body Armor’s bumpers.
- Body Armor® Hi-Lift Adapter Kit for Swing ArmHi-Lift Adapter Kit for Swing Arm (5128) by Body Armor®. Mount a standard hi-lift jack out of the way on the swing arm on your Body Armor rear bumper. Mounts jack vertically or horizontally.
- Body Armor® Gas Can Adapter KitGas Can Adapter Kit (5127) by Body Armor®. Mount a pair of standard gas cans to the Body Armor spare tire swing arm. Keep gas cans out of the interior of your vehicle, and still be able to access the trunk floor.
- Body Armor® Vertical Tow bar AdaptersVertical Tow bar Adapters (3200) by Body Armor®. Use the lugs welded to your Body Armor front bumper to attach a standard vehicle tow bar for flat-towing your vehicle. Fits tow bars with these attachment bolt holes.
- Body Armor® Horizontal Tow bar Adaptor BracketsHorizontal Tow bar Adaptor Brackets (3210) by Body Armor®. Use the lugs welded to your Body Armor front bumper to attach a standard vehicle tow bar for flat-towing your vehicle. Fits tow bars with these attachment bolt holes.
Body Armor is big on replacement bumpers. The factory bumpers on most vehicles really don't fit the needs of serious off-roaders. They hang out too far for climbing or descending a steep ramp. They don't have provision for massed banks of off-road lights. They're too fragile to carry a proper winch. Body Armor builds a bumper that can take the abuse of the trail, engineered with steep approach angles, with provision for a big winch, massive spare tires, gas cans, and hi-lift jacks. These fabricated steel bumpers are covered in textured black powdercoat and can be touched up with a rattle can of flat black.
In addition to the abuse heaped on the bumpers, off-roading is tough on the body. Rocks and stumps reach out from every angle to punch holes in the rocker panels or dent the body tub. So add a set of Body Armor steel rails to the rocker area or tub to keep a sharp boulder from opening up the sheet metal like a thin aluminum beer can. Add a roof rack and move some gear out of the interior and you'll be able to go further from civilization for longer with only the supplies you have with you.
Body Armor specializes in fabricated steel solutions for the problems every off-roader faces every day on the trail. That includes light bars for night running, and roof racks for stowing enough gear for a long weekend of off-roading.
Well built, look great, good price, but to get them on is a chore. I had to re bend all the tabs so they didn't clash with the lights or the tailgate. Then do a little touch up painting. They do look awesome, but be prepared to spend some time getting them on.
- Popular Body Armor 4x4 Part Numbers
- Body Armor® JK-2394 - Rear Bumper
- Body Armor® FJ-19336 - Front Winch Bumper
- Body Armor® TC-19335 - Front Winch Bumper
- Body Armor® TC-2961 - Rear Bumper
- Body Armor® TN-2961 - Rear Bumper
- Body Armor® JK-7135 - Wrap Tail Light Guards
- Body Armor® TJ-2994 - Rear Bumper
- Body Armor® TC-6124 - Sport Rack System
- Body Armor® JK-6124 - Roof Rack
- Body Armor® TJ-6125 - Roof Rack